P.O. Bas-ha Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026
Phone : 2890730, 2890812 (O)
Fax : (0522)2890809
Admission Notice 2013 - 2014
IUET - 2013
Applications are invited for admission to Undergraduate! Postgraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology. Architecture, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences. Education, Management & Research, Computer Applications, Medical Sciences. Library & Information Science and Diploma in Engineering Programmes for session 2013-14.
Test Courses (Admission through Entrance Test)
Faculty of Engineering:
B.Tech.: • Computer Sci. & Engg. • Information Technology • Electronics & Communication Engg. • Electrical Engg. • Electrical & Electronics Engg. • Mechanical Engg. • Civil Engg. • Biotechnology
B. Tech. : Lateral Entry (Except Biotechnology)
M.Tech. : (Full Time/Part Time) : • Electronics Circuit & Systems. • Production & Industrial Engg. • Biotechnology • Bioinformafics • Structural Engg. • Environmental Engg. • Computer Science & Engg. • Instrumentation & Control Engg.
Faculty of Architecture : • B. Arch.: (Architecture)
Faculty of Pharmacy: • B.Pharm. • B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry). • M.Pharm.
Faculty of Management & Research: • M.B.A.
Eligibility for appearing In the Entrance Test (IUET-2013)
B.Tech.: Passed/Appearing in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics. Maths and one subject out of Chemistry/ Biotech / Comp. Sci. with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
B.Pharm. & B.Tech. (Biotech.): Passed/Appearing in 10+2 or equivalent with Phy.. Chem. & one sub. out of Maths / Biology / Biotech/Comp. Sci. with a minimum of 45% marks.
B. Arch.: Passed/appearing in 10+2 or equivalent with Maths as compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. (Admission through Valid NATA Score are also considered on vacant seats).
M.B.A. : Graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline with a min. of 50% marks. M.Sc. : Passed / Appearing in qualifying exams. with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
M.Tech. : Passed/Appearing in qualifying exam. with a min. of 55% marks. M.C.A. : Passed / Appear A Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks & Maths as a subject at 10+2 level or graduate level. M.C.A. (Lateral Entry): Passed /Appear BCA. B.Sc. (LT./Comp. Sc.) with a minimum of 60% marks and Mathematics as subject At 10+2 level or graduate level.
M.Pharm.: Passed /Appearing B. Pharm with 60% marks.
Diploma in Engg. : Passed /Appearing in 10th standard or equivalent exam. with Maths & Science from any recognised Board/Univ.
B.Tech- Lateral Entry (for Diploma Holders) : Diploma in Engg. with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
B.Tech- Lateral Entry (for B.Sc. Graduates) : B.Sc. with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate & passed 10+2 with Math.
B.Pharm- Lateral Entry (for Diploma Holders): Diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Computer Applications : • M.C.A. • M.C.A. (Lateral Entry)
Faculty of Sciences: M.Sc.: • Biotechnology • Microbiology • Industrial Chemistry • Bioinformatics • Biochemistry • Physics
Non-Test Courses: (Selection through Merit Basis)
Faculty of Engg.:
• B.Tech.- Civil Engg / Electrical Engg. (Lateral Entry - Evening Classes) Faculty of Sciences:
• B.Sc. Hons. (Biotechnology) • B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Chemistry Faculty of Medical Sciences:
• M.Sc. (• Medical Anatomy • Medical Physiology • Medical Microbiology
• Medical Biochemistry) • B.P.Th. • B.P.Th. (Lateral Entry) • M.P.Th. Faculty of Computer Applications: • B.C.A.
Faculty of Architecture: • M.Arch. Faculty of Management & Research: • B.B.A. / B.Com (Hons.) Faculty of Education: • BEd. • M.Ed. Faculty of Library & Information Science: • M.L.I.Sc.
Eligibility for admission to Non-Test Courses
• B.P.Th., B.B.A., B.Com (Hons.), B.C.A., B.Sc. (Bons) (BT) & B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Chemistry : Passed /Appearing in qualifying examination with min. 50% marks in aggregate. • M.Sc. - Med. Sciences (Med. Microbiology, Med. Physicology, Med. Anatomy, Med. Biochemistry): Passed / Appearing in qualifying exams with 50% marks. • M.P.Th., M.Ed., M.Arch. : Passed / Appearing in qualifying exams with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. • M.L.I.Sc. : Passed/Appear B.L.I.Sc./B.Lib.Sc. with min. 50% marks. • B.Ed. : Graduate (10+2+3) or Postgraduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. • B.P.Th. (for Diploma Holders): D.P.Th. with min. 60% marks. • B.Tech. (Civil Engg. /Electrical Engg. (Lateral Entry) - Evening Classes : Passed / Appearing in 3 yrs. diploma in any Branch of Engg. with min. 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: 50% seats are reserved for the minority. Admission request form is available at University Counter against cash payment of Rs. 1000/- towards Entrance Test and Processing Fee for Test Courses and Rs.700/- towards Admission Processing Fee for Non Test Courses. (Rs.100/- extra. if required by post) in the form of DD in favour of 'Treasurer Integral University" payable at Lucknow. Request Forms are also available on University Website, Which can be downloaded, filled up and submitted alongwith the prescribed fee within due date.
ENTRANCE TEST DATES
• B.TEGH./B.PHARM/B. ARCH/M.B.A. & LATERAL ENTRY B.TECH/B.PHARM. : 04.05.2013
• DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING : 11.05.2013
• M.TECH.(ALL BRANCHES) / & M.PHARM : 08.06.2013
• MCA / MCA (Lateral Entry)/M.Sc.(All Branches) : 15.06.2013
For more details, visit: www.integraluniversity.ac.in