Wednesday, May 16, 2012

GCET-2012, MCA Admission year 2012-13 - Nirma University

Nirma University

MCA Admission year 2012-13

Programme Name : Master of Computer Applications

Duration : 3 Years (Six Semesters)

Intake : 60

Fees (Other than NRI quota) : Rs. 70,000/-* (Per annum) (*)‘At present the above fee is approved by the FRC. However, the same is to be revised by FRC pursuant to the direction of the Supreme Court and the High Court in the concerned matters. The Institute has proposed fee of Rs. 1,25,000/-. The student and his guardian shall have to give an undertaking to the Institute to pay the differential fee as and when the fee is finalized.’

Eligibility Criteria :

Master Degree of Computer Applications shall have to be graduated from the university of Gujarat state or any recognized examinations considered equivalent by the Nirma University with minimum % of marks under 10+2+3 pattern as prescribed by the Govt. of Gujarat from time to time..

In addition to above, the candidates must have passed Std. XII (HSC) examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects. However, the candidate who has taken one of these subjects during graduation will also be eligible.

Admission Details Admission to 85% seats (51 seats) of MCA will be filled up through GCET ‘2012 by Central Admission Committee (ACPC for MCA Admissions); whereas admission to remaining 15% seats (9 seats) will be filled up under the NRI quota.

GCET-2012 details will be available on the GCET website, whereas the admission details of 15% NRI quota seats of MCA at Nirma University will be announced soon.

For more details, visit: www.nirmauni.ac.in/it/download/admission/MCA_admission_2012.pdf
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Educational News