SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603 203,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: +91-44-2741 7101, 2741 7102
Board: +91-44-2741 7000
Fax: +91-44-2745 2343
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and
(a) For all programs: Minimum 70% aggregate in mathematics, physics & chemistry
(b) For biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Process Engineering, and Genetic Engineering: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70%.
* Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMEE are eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree programs and B.Des.
* Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMEE are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical engineering, Food Process Engineering and Genetic Engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 70% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study and a minimum NATA score of 80 out of 200.
No separate entrance examination will be conducted by SRM University. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. program.
1. Sale of application forms 27th November 2011 onwards
2. Last date for receipt of filled-in application 31st March 2012
3. Entrance Examination 6th May 2012
4. Publication of rank list 14th May 2012
5. Last date for receipt of 12th std/ equivalent exam marks detail 5th June 2012
6. Last date for receipt of NATA score for B.Arch. admission 5th June 2012
7. Counseling for admission 12th June to 18th June 2012
Kattankulathur - 603203.
Counseling schedule will be published along with rank list
8. Last date for payment of full fees 30th June 2012 for UG 31st July 2012 for PG
9. Last date for submission of original documents 31st July 2012 for UG 31st Aug 2012 for PG
For more detail, visit: www.srmuniv.ac.in