Wednesday, December 24, 2008
ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT SERVICES
ENTRANCE TEST FOR MBA & ALLIED COURSES
MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST
1st February 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 1000-1230 Hrs
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year degree course students can also apply.
How To Apply:
Obtain a MAT Bulletin & Application Form by, post sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 790/- to AIMA-CMS drawn in favour of "All India Management Association-CMS" payable at New Delhi alongwith two self-addressed slips/adhesive stickers.
Obtain MAT Bulletin & Application Form on cash payment of Rs. 750/- at AIMA counter at Delhi (Phone: 24653382, 41757046), select Bank of Baroda branches, AIMA Study Centers & Other Outlets.
Availability of MAT Bulletin is till 10 January 2009 (Saturday)
Last date for Submission of filled-in forms at AIMA, New Delhi is 14 January 2009 (Wednesday)
Mobiles and other infotech gadgets are not allowed inside Test Centre Campuses
Management House, 14 Institutional Area
New Delhi - 110003
Postgraduate Medical courses ( MD/MS/Diploma ), 2009.
1. Application in the prescribed form are invited for admission to the postgraduate medical courses of Gujarat University (other than D. M./M.Ch.) Application forms (along with relevant rules applicable) will be available at office of the Gujarat University (Cooperative Store, Behind University Library Nr.Samajvidhya Bhavan, Opp.State Bank of India, University Campus)on payment of Rs. 500/- each as per programme shown in Para No.13 (Old forms are invalid)
2. The application form, before submission, should be completed in all respects in every details. No alteration or addition, will be permitted later on duly certified copies of required documents should be attached. Copy of INTERNSHIP COMPLETION CERTIFICATE must also be attached. (If full internship is not completed, documentary proof from the Dean of the college, regarding date of completion of internship must be submitted, failing which, candidate will not be eligible for admission. Only the external marks (University marks) obtained in each subject by the candidate are to be considered, for preparing the merit list. If mark sheets do not have separate internal & external marks, then candidate must provide documentary proof of subject wise external marks, from respective university. These documents must have information regarding external marks obtained and also total external examination marks subject wise. Failing to this, the application will be rejected without informing the candidates.
None of the accompaniments will be returned. All original certificates, the copies of which are attached to the application form must be brought at the time of interview for verification. Original mark sheets of the admitted candidates will be returned by the authority. Last date of acceptance of completely filled in application form with entrance examination fee receipt is as per the programme shown in para No. –13. Entrance Examination Fee Rs. 1500/- will be accepted at Room No.20, Ground Floor, Gujarat University Office, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad upto 4-00 p.m. on working days, except the recess period.
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
3.1 He/She must be an Indian National. He/she must be medically fit. The candidate is requested to download the prescribed performa for submission.The Gujarat University
has all the right to verify the fitness of the candidate by Medical experts.
3.2 The candidate must have completed the recognized M.B.B.S. or equivalent course from the Universities within Gujarat state and compulsory rotating internship before the date of interview. The candidate who has obtained MBBS degree from Deemed University is not eligible. All candidates shall have to submit the documentary proof from the Dean of the college regarding the date of completion of internship along with the application, failing which their applications shall be rejected. However, candidate should have to produce full internship completion certificate at the time of interview, failing which, candidate will not be eligible for admission.
3.3 A candidate should have obtained permanent Registration with the Medical Council of India or Gujarat Medical Council within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which, the admission of candidate shall be cancelled and will not be eligible to apply in future.
3.4 A candidate who is currently engaged in P.G. Medical Studies in Gujarat University or any other University or equivalent body is not eligible. On completion of the course that is after passing the University exam for that course, he/she becomes eligible for another P.G. medical course.
3.5 A candidate, who, in the past, selected and admitted to any P.G.Medical course of this or any other University or any equivalent body and did not complete that course that is, if the candidate has not cleared the university examination of that course, is not eligible.
3.6 A candidate who has applied earlier to this University and who was disqualified because of reasons mentioned in Rules is not eligible.
3.7 A candidate who is graduate of the University other than Gujarat University should have to submit provisional eligibility certificate.(P.E.C.) from the Gujarat University within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of candidate shall be cancelled and will not be eligible to apply in future.
3.8 A candidate has to appear in Competitive examination for admission to Post-graduate medical courses (M.D. /M.S. Diploma) held by Gujarat University and should have to secure 50% marks in entrance test for seeking admission to open category seats and 40% marks in entrance test for seeking admission to SC , ST & SEBC category seats only. .(Reserved candidate securing 40 % or more but less than 50% in entrance test will not be eligible for open category seat even if it remains vacant.)
3. 9 All the applications will be considered for open category students but if any candidate wishes to claim admission under SC/ST/SEBC category i.e. reserved seats for this respective category should furnish details in application form along with relevant documents mentioned thereof. The allocation of seats to this reserved category will be decided as per the roster register maintained separately by the affiliated Institutions/Colleges of Gujarat University.
The candidate who wishes to claim for a seat reserved under Physically Handicapped category, should furnish the details in application form. This candidate must present
himself/herself before Medical Board constituted as per G.R.No.MCG/1004/1976/J for
assessing and certifying percentage of his/her Loco-motor disability (Lower Limbs only and upper limbs being normal) between 50% to 70% as per M.C.I. guideline. The
Candidate with a disability more than 70% will not be eligible for admission to Post
Graduate Courses. No other disability shall be allowed as per the MCI guidelines. The
eligible candidates under this category will be given admission to Non-Surgical Medical courses only as per M.C.I. guideline subject to the availability of seats in different nonsurgical medical courses for physically handicapped students as per roster point guideline given by the Govt. of Gujarat.
Ten percent (10%) of available seats in Diploma in Pediatric, T.B.& chest, Ob&Gy, Anesthesia, and P&SM will be reserved for in-service Doctors but however Gujarat University Post graduate rules will be applicable for these candidates.
4. The seats reserved for the candidates belong to SC/ST/SEBC recognized as such in the State of Gujarat and not those or whose parents have migrated from other State to
5. If any of the statement made in the application form or any information/document supplied by the candidate in connection with the application for admission is found to be false or incorrect or misguiding or if it is found that the candidate has concealed any information /fact in connection with his application, the application form shall be rejected/his admission shall be cancelled without any notice thereof, fees forfeited and he may be expelled and prosecuted.
6. Completed application form along with entrance examination fee receipt will be accepted at Room No.35, P.G. Section,1st floor, Gujarat University office, Ahmedabad as per programme shown in Para-13 . Prescribed receipt will be issued immediately. Application by post must be sent by Registered A.D. addressed to the Registrar, Gujarat University, P.G Section, Room.No.35, Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-9. Applicant or his/her duly authorized representative who has obtained prior permission of the university should remain present for the interview at the notified date and time and also at the time called later again. Candidate or his duly authorised representative remains absent for whatever reason, his name will be removed from the merit list and he/she will not be considered for any post. However, he will be eligible to apply again in future.
7. Only those applications along with Examination Fees and required documents received up to last date will be considered. Any application received later than the last date and time due to postal delay or any other reason, will not be considered. Application with insufficient details, or required documents or required fees shall be rejected without any explanation even if it is received within date and time.
8. Entrance examination will be held, as per programme shown in Para No. 8 the date of result of the Entrance Examination will be declared on Gujarat University Web-site
9 Admitted candidates are required to execute the bond along with Solvency Certificate/Bank Guarantee as per the rules of concern Institute/College and submit to the Head of the concern Institute/College failing which their admission will be cancelled without any notice and they will be debarred from applying in the future.
10 . PROGRAMME : Also see website www.gujaratuniversity.org.in
• Application forms along with relevant rules shall be available from 29/12/2008, from 11.00 am to 2.00 pm and 3.00 to 4.00 pm.
• Last date of acceptance of completed application form along with entrance examination fee receipt is up to to 9/1/ 2009, 4.00 pm
• Candidates list for Entrance Examination and centre will be declared on 22/01/2009 on Web-site.
• Entrance Examination will be held on 25/01/2009 at 11.00 am to 2.00 pm.
• Place of the entrance examination will be declared on website
• Date of declaration of entrance examination result will be on the same day of examination on web site.
• Provisional merit list will be declared in 1st week of April on website.
• Final merit list will be declared after scrutinizing objections of candidates on website.
• Date of counseling will be on or before13th April 2009 on website.
• Last date of joining the allotted the college and course 21st April 2009.
• Vacancy filling counsel on 25th May,2009
• Last date of joining the course after vacancy filling counsel on 31st May 2009
11 List of documents (attested by Gazetted Officers)
(1) Ist, IInd & III rd MBBS Mark sheets (for all the attempts).
(2) Document from the respective University mentioning separate External passing marks for Ist, IInd & IIIrd MBBS subjects. It must show the total external marks of those subjects.
(3) Attempts certificates of I, II & IIIrd MBBS.
(4) Internship Completion Certificate from, Dean Medical College. Certificate from Dean, Medical College, mentioning date of completion of internship for a concerned candidate.
(5) Caste certificates (2 Copies) for SC/ST/SEBC/PH.
(6) Non-Creamy layer certificate of current financial year (2 copies) i.e. 2007-2008 for S.E.B.C. category students, but must produce Non-Creamy certificate, fresh certificate issued on or after 1-4-2009, otherwise he/she will not be eligible to appear in counseling/interview.
(7) School Leaving Certificate (2 copies)
(8) Passing certificate of P.G.Examination (if required) for the students who have taken admission earlier.
(9) Medical fitness certificate as per prescribed Performa
(10) Certificate of Registration with Gujarat Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
(11) Two self addressed envelopes with appropriate postage stamp. And 10 photographs to be pasted in Application Form.
For more details, visit: www.gujaratuniversity.org.in
Posted by Manjit at 12:45 PM
Popular Admission Announcements, Exam Details, Results, Question Papers 2012 - 2013
- Question Papers Of Various University Of India
- GSAUCA - 2012, Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission
- Admission & Entrance Exams 2013 - 2014
- Mathematics Objective Type Questions With Answers
- Chemistry Objective Type Questions With Answers
- BHU - Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) 2011
- Physics Objective Type Questions With Answers
- Punjabi University, Patiala - Admission Notice 2013 - 2014
- Chemistry Entrance Test 1
- Mathematics Entrance Test
Admission Notifications, Courses, Universities and Colleges
Ph.D MBA Old Admission Notification M.Tech B.Tech PG Diploma M.Sc MCA MA PU Chandigarh M.Phil Medical Entrance Examination Diploma University of Calcutta B.Sc University of Delhi Certificate Course MBBS BA BCA B.Ed B.Pharm BBA BDS MS IGNOU M.Pharm Convocation M.Ed MD B.Com M.Com PGDM BA.LLB Distance Education B.E. PTU Date Sheet B.Arch MDS PTU Punjabi University B.Sc Nursing LL.B Lateral Entry Programmes IISER M.E. BAMS LLM BIT Mesra BFUHS Counselling CDAC Conference LL.M Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Ch NIRMA University Short Term Courses University of Pune BITS - Pilani Fashion Design Integrated M.Sc University of Jammu M.Sc Biotechnology Part Time Courses AIIMS M.Arch Vacant Seats B.P.Ed BPT DM FPM GGSIPU Integrated MBA M.Sc Maths MSW PGDCA Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University BHMS M.P.Ed M.Sc Chemistry Osmania University Thapar University UGC BHU GNDU M.Sc Nursing ANNA University Integrated Ph.D ME CBSE DTU GNE Journalism/Media M.Sc Physics Symbiosis International University HPU JEE Jamia Hamdard PGIMER Dibrugarh University Dual Degree Programs M.Des MPT University of Calicut AIEEE Tezpur University University of Madras VIT University university of Mumbai Biotechnology EFL University GITAM University IIT LPU NRI Quota PDPU B.Sc Hotel Management MHA Manipal University Acharya Nagarjuna University BBA.LLB DU IIITD IIST IITK JNCASR M.LISc M.Sc Computer Science PEC Workshop B.Sc (Agr) BHMCT Bharati Vidyapeeth University CMC Vellore Chitkara University D.Pharm Goa University PGPM/PGDBM PSEB Pondicherry University SET Thapar University Question Papers UGC-NET Amity University Assam University B.Des DA-IICT IIFM IITD MANIT MAT PU CET University of Allahabad University of Lucknow Andhra University B.Sc Nautical Science BBM Christ University Cyber Laws Dr D. Y. Patil University Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya ICMR IIM Kurukshetra University LEET M.Sc IT M.Tech (Part Time) MFC MMU Nanotechnology PGIMS Rohtak TERI University TISS ABV-IIITM AIMA ANGRAU DCRUST Date Sheet of PU 2012 Jain University KIIT MNNIT NALSAR NIFT National Law University OCET PAU Ludhiana SLIET UPSC University of Kalyani VLSI Design Alagappa Universiy B.Com. LLB BLISc BS CEPT University Coaching Classes IIIT-A IIMB JNU Jadavpur University M.Sc (Ag) M.V.Sc MBE PAM CAT RGUHS SRM University University of Hyderabad Admissions AICTE B.E. Marine Engineering B.V.Sc BARC BFA BHM CLAT CUSAT DAVV GJUST IIMC IITTM ILI JMI MBA (Part Time) MDU NMIMS University TIET University of Burdwan Aliah University B.P.Th. BESUS CAD / CAM CET - DNB DAVIET DOEACC Gauhati University IIMI IISc IITB IITG IITM ISI Indian Navy Integrated MA Integrated MCA MITS MPH MS (Research) Manuu PSEB Results Pravara University RGIPT RKMVU SPA Tourism and Travel University of Kashmir VITEEE Animation and Multimedia BITSAT Bhabha Atomic Research Centre CAT CSIR-UGC NET DNB GPAT Gujarat University HIHT University IGIDR JAM JIPMER Joint Campus Placement Kakatiya University MFA Masters of Planning NAT NIT Kurukshetra NIT Trichy NSIT PGET PIMS PMT PTU CET PULEET SSC Sharda University Shobhit University Sri Ramachandra University CSM Medical University Date Sheet of PU 2013 Evening Courses IARI ICAI Indian School of Mines University Integrated M.Tech KVPY M.Sc Bioinformatics MBA (Pharm) MET Madurai Kamaraj University Mahatma Gandhi University Mangalore University NLSIU NPTI NSNIS RPET Rayat-Bahra Sri Venkateswara University AMU Apeejay Institute B.S.Abdur Rahman University BBS BOT CBSE Results CCNA CDLU COMEDK UGT Central University of Punjab Date Sheet of PU 2011 Dental ENAT HNB Garhwal University IIMK IIRM IITH IITP JEST JIIT JNTU JRF KL University M.Sc - Ph.D (Dual Programme) M.Sc Microbiology MBF MPA NIT NIT Durgapur NTRUHS Nursing Petroleum and Energy Management Physiotherapy Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan SNAP Sardar Patel University Textile Design Uttarakhand Technical University Annamalai University BGSB University Banasthali University CMAT CMC Ludhiana Competition D.Lit Don Bosco University EPGP GATE Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya IIT Roorkee Important Day Integral University JET 2011 JET 2013 JUIT Jamia Millia Islamia Krishna University M.Sc (Food Technology) MBA Software Enterprise Management MCh MHRM MHROM MIB MOT MRIU MUP Mother Teresa Womens University NCHMCT NERIST NID NIIFT NIPER - JEE NIT Calicut NIT Jalandhar NITTTR NUEPA Noorul Islam University PMET QIP SGGSWU SNDT Women University SVNIT Sumandeep University TANCET Tripura University University of Kerala Vel Tech Visva Bharati XAT XIMB XLRI AIPMT Admit Cards Agricultural Anna University of Technology Awards B.Sc Biotechnology BBE BFIA BMLT Bharath University Bharathiar University British Council CDS CIHMCT CUCET Chandigarh University DASA DDU DGFS DIPSAR DRM DUMET Date Sheet of PU 2009 FBA Flying Pilot GAT Ganpat University Gautam Buddha University Hospitality ICET ICGEB IGRUA IICPT IIMA IITR ISAT ITI JEE Odisha JEMAT JET 2009 JMET JSS University KAIET KIITEE M.Sc (Sports Coaching) M.Sc. Environmental Science MBA (Agr) MBA Health Care MBM MD (Ayu) MDU Date Sheet MSIT NBE NEE NEST NIMCET NIPGR NIT Karnataka NIT Rourkela OCES PGCET Punjabi University Date Sheet RICM Sikkim University Study Abroad TIFR TMU UIAMS Vidyasagar University WBUHS WBUT AIL ATMA AUAT AWES Arni University Azim Premji University B.Stat B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) B.Tech (Agr) BAMU BPSMV BSc MLT BUMS Bsc Nursing CBSE Date Sheet CET CFTRI CIFNET CLRI COMEDK PGET CPMEE DEI DMCH DMRIT Disaster Management Dravidian University EAMCET Fashion Marketing and Management GADVASU GNM GPTU GSAT Graphic Era University HAU IAF IBSAT ICFAI IIIT-H Indian Air Force JET 2010 KAU KLE University KSKRA LL.D M.Stat M.Tech (Pharm) MBA Distance Learning MCA Distance Learning MCM MPO MS (Ayu) Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya NATA NEET NET Exam 2009 NSOU OP Jindal Global University PAT PGDJMC PGMET PGPRM Pearl Academy of Fashion Piping Engineering RTU Rabindra Bharati University SCMS SEE SICSR SMVD SSN SoMCA Sambalpur University Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University St. Peters University Tourism UGAT UGC JRF NET UP Board UPTU University of Mysore University of Rajasthan Vels University Vignan University West Bengal State University .NET A.P. University of Law AAU AIIPMR AIMK AIMT AIPGMEE AME AMUPMDC AUCET B.EI .Ed B.F.Sc.(NS) B.Lib B.Sc (Hons. School) BBA IT BBM (IB) BIHBM BIT Noida BJMC BLDE University BP.Th BPO BPUT BSAU EEE Baddi University CCET CEED CET 2009 CHARUSAT CMDPGEE CPL Course CRET CST CTET DCE DIAT Date Sheet of DU 2009 Date Sheet of PU 2010 Diploma In Nursing Doon University ETT FDP GATE 2013 GB Pant University GNDU Date Sheet GNLU GTU Gujarat Ayurved University Gujarat Vidyapeeth Gulbarga University HND Nautical Science UK HP CMAT HP CPMET HPU Date Sheet HSEE Himachal Dental College Hindustan University IASE University ICCR ICSE ICSSR IIG IIITMK IIM Ranchi IKSVV ILBS IMSc ISC Industrial Training Integrated Masters (M.S.) Programme IISER JIET JUET KEAM Kannur University Karnatak University Karunya University Kuvempu University LEEP LSAT M.Biotechnology M.S.(Pharm) M.Sc Applied Nutrition M.Sc Nano Science and Technology M.Tech (Agr) MA.LLB MAMC MAST MBA (Tech) MBA Bioscience Management MGAHV MHT CET MMMC MUDP Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Mizoram University Multi Media NBHM NCC NGU NIBM NIDM NISM NIT Jamshedpur NIT Silchar NIT Warangal Nobel Laureates Orientation Programs PG Diploma In Sports Medicine PGDBA PGDBM PGDBPS PGDCM PGDRM PGDTM PGDTTPM PIM MAT PMEE PRSU RAU Pusa RGNIYD RMAT Raman Research Institute Ravenshaw University SHIATS SMU SPSU Spoken English TEE Tally Telangana University UKSEE UPSEE University of Gour Banga VBU VITMEE VSAT Vikrama Simhapuri University Vinoba Bhave University Visiting Students Program WBNUJS XISS YMCA YSP University ACMS AERO AKU ANUCET ASU Adikavi Nannaya University Admission Notification 2009 Ahmedabad University Alagappa University Question Papers Alliance University Amity Distance Learning Annamalai University Question Papers Assam Agricultural University B.Ed Hindi B.Mus B.Sc (Exercise Physiology and Nutrition) B.Sc (FPT) B.Sc Forestry B.Sc Horticulture B.Sc LLB B.Sc.Hospitality B.Sc.LLB B.Tech (Part Time) BBAU BBF BII BIM BIT- MET 2009 BMRSc BMS BPA BVA Bahra University Bangalore University Bar Exam Basics of Computers Berhampur University Bhagwant University Bharathidasan University Birsa Agricultural University CAM CATE CBSE Questions Papers CCMT CFD CIE CMC's AHS diplomas CMS CPMT CUK CUTN CWAT Calicut University Question Papers Central University of Bihar Central University of Gujarat Central University of Himachal Pradesh Central University of Orissa Central University of Rajasthan Civil Services Examination Colleges Computer Applications DAE/KSKRA DCA DHSGSU DSVV DU Date Sheet DU Question Papers DURCET Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Diploma Course in Sports Coaching Diploma in Pharmacy EPBA Education News Educational Loans Engineering Services Examination Examination Results FIITJEE FMGE FPRM FSEG Fakir Mohan University Fellowship French Course GDPD GGIAET GGV GIPAT GLA GMBA GNDU Question Papers GRAU GSAUCA Galgotias University Guru Ravidas Ayurved University HNLU HS Gour University Holidays ICDEOL ICFRE IELTS IFS IGNOU Question Papers IGNTU IIHM IIIT Bangalore IIM Kashipur IIMR IIMT IIRC IIT Bhubaneswar IIT Calcutta IIT Mandi IIT Rajasthan IIT Ropar IMA IMMT INAT INCAT IP College IRM IUCAA NCRA India Study Circle India Study Times Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya JAC JCCAT JECA JEE 2009 Orissa JENPARH JET 2012 JGU JNAFAU JNKVV JNTU Question Papers Jaipur National University Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens University Jobs And Career Jodhpur National University KKHSOU KLSAT Kalasalingam University Karnataka State Open University Kurukshetra University Date Sheet Latest Updated News Lingaya University M.Sc (Medical) M.Sc (Yoga) M.Sc Botany M.Sc Medical Biotechnology MBA in Sports Management MCU MEET MGB MGM-CET MGR University MH SSET MHM MHROD MJMC MJP Rohilkhand University MMST MONIRBA MPE MPUAT MS Software Engineering MTRP MURP MVA MZU Magadh University Manav Bharti University Mangalayatan University Mewar University Mumbai University Question Papers NAT Board NDA NIMHANS NIOS NIRRH NISST NIT Hamirpur NIT Raipur NIT Srinagar NLIU NMG NMIHACM NOD.Lit NRSC NSS Nalanda Open University National Institute of Open Schooling Navrachana University North Orissa University Oil and Gas Old Admission Notification 2008 Online Test PBBSc Nursing PCS PEPT PG PGCBM PGCHRM PGCM PGDABM PGDAC PGDCD PGDCR PGDHCM PGDLGAD PGDM-FT PGDPD PGPBF PGPHA PITK PPSC PRIST University PTU Question Papers Pacific University Panjab University Question Papers Patna University Periyar University Ph.D (Agr) Ph.D in Yoga Placement Papers Presidency University Pune University Question Papers RK University RRCAT Rajasthan Ayurved University Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Viswavidyalaya Refresher Courses SAAT SAU SCDL SGT University SKU SKUAST SOA SSN SASE Satavahana University Saurashtra University Saveetha University Scholarships In India Shoolini Univerity Shoolini University Smart Accountant South Asian University Special Chance Sports News Study in UK Suresh Gyan Vihar University TANCA TNPESU Television and Film Production Telugu University Tumkur University UPCAT-DENTAL UPPGMET Universities Universities in Asia University Grant Commission University of Agricultural Sciences University of Kota Utkal University VBS Purvanchal University VEE VMOU VNC VNIT VTU Vinayaka Missions University WAT b e-CHAT 2009