DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
Applications are invited for admission to Two Years Diploma in Pharmacy in the affiliated Institutions of Board.
Eligibility: Candidates should passed in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics.
Intermediate examination in Science OR the first year of the three year Degree course in Science OR 10+2 Examination (academic stream) in Science OR Pre Degree examination OR any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as the case may be from time to time.
Details Regarding eligibility, Intake capacity, Location, of affiliated Institutions, Reservation etc. and the Application Form are available in the Prospectus. As per guidelines candidates passing 10+2 from National/State Open Schools are not eligible for admission. The Prospectus will be available at the Cost of Rs. 250/- in the Office of the Board and the following affiliated Institutions.
(1) Govt. Polytechnic College, Bathinda
(2) Govt. Polytechnic College for Girls, Jalandhar
(3) Govt. Polytechnic College for Girls, Ropar
(4) Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Chandigarh
(5) Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy, Chandigarh
(6) Mehr Chand Polytechnic College, Jalandhar
(7) Adesh Polytechnic College, Muktsar
(8) Saheed Bhagat Singh Polytechnic College, Patti.
(9) Baba Isher Singh Poly. College, Kot-Ise-Khan (Moga)
(10) Indo-Soviet Friendship College of Pharmacy, Moga
(11) GHG Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Gursar Sadhar.
(12) GGN Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Ludhiana
(13) SD College of Pharmacy, Barnala
(14) JRM Adarsh Bhartiya Pharmacy College, Patahankot
(15) Rayat Polytechnic, Railmajra near Ropar
(16) Longowal College of Pharmacy, Dera Bassi
(17) Sanit Kabir Polytechnic, Fazilka
(18) C.T Institute of Pharmacy College, Shahpur (Jalandhar)
(19) Malwa College of Pharmacy, Deon (Bathinda)
(20) V.M.S College of Pharmacy, Batala
(21) S. Sukjinder Singh College of Pharmacy, Hyat Nagar, Gurdaspur
(22) Sri Sai College of Pharmacy, Badhani, Pathankot
(23) Punjab College of Pharmacy, Ferozepur
(24) Maa Saraswati College of Pharmacy, Kala Tibba, Abohar
(25) Onkar College of Pharmacy, Sajuma, Sangrur
(26) Guru Hargobind College of Pharmacy Raikot, Ludhiana
(27) Akal College of Pharmacy Gurusagar, Mastuana Sahib
(28) GNI of Pharmacy, Delewal, Hariana, Hoshiarpur
(29) Punjab Multipurpose Institution, Shaina, Barnala
(30) Baba Kundan College of Pharmacy, Ludhiana
(31) Thapar College of Pharmacy, Moga
(32) College of Pharmacy, AIMS & Research Bhucho Kalan, Barnala Road, Bathinda
(33) GTB Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Chhapianwali, Malout
(34) Lord Krishna College of Pharmacy, Khokhar, Lehragaga
(35) Govt. Medical College, Patiala
(36) Lala Lajpat Rai College of Pharmacy, Moga
The Application forms complete in all respects may be submitted through registered Post to the Board's Office at Plot No. 1-A, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh or handed over in person at the institutes listed above by 30th June, 2008 (4.00 PM) along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 520/- (Rs. 260/- for SC/ST)drawn in favour of Secretary, Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training" payable at "Chandigarh". Candidates may please note they will pay Rs. 20/- in cash when the forms are submitted at the counters of the Institutes as handling charges.
The Online counselling will started from 3rd July, 2008 as per schedule outlined in the Prospectus. No separate intimation letter will be sent to the candidates.
The Board is not responsible for any postal delay.
THE PUNJAB STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
Plot. No 1, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh
Phones: 2615385, 2622584
For More Details Please Visit: www.punjabteched.com