Time : 60 mins
both papers will be in our hand initially, so we can divide time in what ever way
1. like 3 consecutive prime adds to some no what is that
ans: both 49 and 59.
2. one person travlled 4 laps with the speed of 10,20,40 ( or 30) and 60 kmph
and what is the average speed.
ans: 20 (sure)
3.like one student takes 20 mins if he go with speed 15kmph and at what speed he
should go to reach in 15 mins ( nos are not same)
ans: 16kmph( but not sure)
4. there are 2 type of people group 'yes' who always says yes ( they never say 'no') if they are not sure about they will remain salient. and other grou name 'no' where the group of people always say 'no' if they are not sure they will remain silent.
thats it now questions are
1) what will be the answer if i ask are u belong to group 'yes'
options are: they remain silent ,say yes, say no, either yes or no, can't
2) same quetion but if i ask are u belong to group 'no'
answers for both above quetions are not ( not determined)
3) what will the other person say if ask are u belong to grou 'yes'
there were 5 quetions first 4 u can do it last one little bit tough.
spend some time on this u can do it.
9.like from height of 8 mts on ball fell down and each time it bounces half the
distance back. so what will be the distance travelled
ans: 24 (sure) like 8+4+4+2+2+1+1+0.5+0.5+ and etc ..
answer is not 20
10.like 6 cubes are arranged adjacently and given the perimeter and asked to
find the perimeter of one cube.
ans: if x is the total perimeter then (x/14)*4 leads to the answer.
but check it once u will be having plenty of time.
answer is 52 (13*4)
11. some data is given like this 10kmph in still water ship took some x mins and downstream
some y mins in same time
what is the stream value .... (q is not exat)
ans: 3 (not sure)
12.some average problem like 16 students average weight and teacher joins them ....
ans: 23 (sure) do this (16x+40)/(x+1) will give the value.
13. some problem on square like to increase area by 69% by what percent side should be increased
ans: square root of 169 i.e 13 ( not sure)
14. no of rational nos b/w 0 and 5
15. First day of 1999 is Sunday what day is the last day
16.bullets probel some x no of bullets are shared by 3 people equally . and each fired
4 bullets then the sum of remaining bullets is equal to intially divsion value
ans: 18 (sure)
17. bread problem, one come and eat half no of breads and somthing...
ans: 63( check it)
18. like A can do in 6 day and B can do in 8 and C can do in 12 days but b left after working for 6 days for how many no of day A and C shluld work
ans: 11( i dont think so this is correct)
1. what is vector processing
ans: i dont no
2. what is data integrity
ans: option a ( like the range of values is defined by data integrity)
3.which topology takes minimum wiring
options: star,bus,ring and complete etc
ans: find it from network text book ( may be bus or ring)
4.best sorting if elements are already sorted
ans: insertion sort(sure)
5.software configuration management -----
ans: option a ( but check it from SE text book there are only 2 confusing answers)
6.In network the packers are flowing unnecessarly what is the way to control
it and ....
options: SNMP, and some i dont remember.
7.some octal no to decimal conversion
for given octal no the last digit was 7
ans: the option a ( the decimal last digit was 1)
8.x-=y+1 is equivalant to
ans: x=x-y-1 (sure) because it is interpreted as x=x-(y+1)
9. in a student form what is the relationship b/w student and course
ans: actually it is many to one but they specified in a student form
so think and write.
10.which is correct to append the ouput of ls and who to some file x.
ans:(who;ls)>>x (check it)
11.what is trigger in DBMS (know what it will do)
12.what happens when we open a file in r+ mode
like whether file will be created if it s not there can we write to file ...
13. what is ROM
ans: it contains boot up program and it is not accesible
that was one answer and anothe option was
it is non volatile ( choose one among these 2)
14. what is int (*a)
ans: pointer to an array of 4 integer (check it)
15. primary key of anothe table is present and so on..........
ans: foreign key
16. what is the diffirenece b/w 0123 and 123 in c?
17. which among the devices is spooled device
18. if u get error in adapter which device will u use?
ans: contact electronics student.
one of the option was voltometer.
19. which is the real time application