Administrative Office Enquiry
Ph. No. +91-183-2258802-09 Extn. 3019
Fax No. +91-183-2258819
Admission Notice 2013 - 2014
Online Admission Form Submission for Session 2013-14 (For Admission in Various Courses of Departments of GNDU)
Online Applications are invited for carious courses for the academic session 2013 - 2014 by GNDU, Amritsar.
Under Graduate Courses
B.Sc.(H S) Chemistry
B.Tech Comp Sci & Engg
B.Tech Computer Engg.
B.Tech Food Tech
B.Sc.(H S) Human Genetics
B.Sc.(H S) Physics
B.Sc.(Hons School) Eco
B.A.(Hons) Social Science
Post Graduate Courses
M.Sc(Hons School) Botany
M.Tech (Software System)
M.Sc. Food Tech.
Master in Planning
M.Sc(Hons ) Human Genetics
M.Sc.(H S) Physics
Master in Sports Psychology
M.A.(Hons) Religious Studies
M.A.(Hons) Pol Sci.
M.Sc(H S) Human Genetics
Master.in Hospital Admn.
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Full Time Diploma course in Russian,French
Part Time Diploma in French, German
Part Time Diploma in Urdu, Persian
Part Time Certificate course in Russian, French, Japanese, German
Part Time Certificate Course in Arabic, Persian, Urdu
Part Time Advance Diploma in French
Part Time Advance Diploma in Persian, Urdu
P.G. Diploma in Mental Health Counseling
P.G. Diploma in Translation
1. Barring state level admissions, all applications for admission to courses are submitted online.
2. For filling up application form online, click here. Alternatively, the application form can also be accessed at www.gnduadmissions.org
3. Each application form must be accompanied by application fee of Rs.1000/-(for General Category candidates) or Rs.500/- (for SC/ST candidates).
4. Before filling up and submitting the application form , take the following steps to deposit the application fee.
5. Open the online application form, click bank form select the desired Department, desired Course, fill in the name, date of berth, password, security key and click on submit button. A printed version will appear alongwith unique Deposit ID. Please print this bank slip and take it to the bank for depositing the application fee.
6. The application fee is to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of Patiala. After depositing the money in the bank, the bank will issue a unique Journal ID.
7. After a gap of minimum three working days, the application form should be submitted as given at 2 above.
8. The candidates must ensure that the mandatory fields shown in red star are filled carefully.
9. After filling all the fields in the application form, when the candidate clicks on the ‘SUBMIT’ button, a form will appear showing particulars filled by the candidate. The candidate will have an option to edit the filled particulars or lock the application.
10. Once ‘LOCK’ button is pressed, a print version of filled form will appear with a unique ID. This is a copy of the application that has now been submitted for admission. The candidate must take a printout of this form and paste an attested photograph on the specified space. The candidate will be required to bring this form at the time of counselling.
Admission Schedule 2013 - 2014 Detailed Notice
For more details, visit: www.gnduadmissions.org