Admission to B.Pharm., B.Sc. (Hons. School) 2013 - 2014
This is for the information of the candidates in particular and public in general that following is the tentative schedule for submission of online Admission Form for B.Pharm, and B.Sc (H.S.) in Anthropology, Biochemistry ,Biophysics ,Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, Maths & Computing, Microbiology, Physics, Physics & Electronics and Zoology by the qualifying candidates of CET-2013
Availability of online Admission Form B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons. School) on the website http://cetug.puchd.ac.in By 11th June, 2013
Last date for applying online admission form for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons. School) Courses 2nd July, 2013
Last date for submission of hard copy of admission forms & documents to Coordinator, CET Admissions cell, CIIPP building, Near SBI bank, PU, Chandigarh 5th July, 2013 (till 5:00 p.m.)
Tentative merit list will be displayed on the website 17th July, 2013
Dates for inviting objections regarding merit 18th & 19th July 2013 (till 2:00 p.m.)
Online filling of preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons. School) courses 19th , 20th & 21st July 2013
Display of final provisional merit list 22nd July 2013
Release of allocation list for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons. School) courses 23rd July, 2013
Dates for reporting by students on the basis of allocation list to various course for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons. School) 24th -26th July 2013
1. The candidates having compartment in 10+2 examination held in March-2013 will not be eligible for admission in the course. The candidates who do not appear in PU - CET (U.G.) Entrance Test or who do not qualify PU - CET (U.G.) Entrance Test shall not be considered for admission.
2. The candidates who are applying under the Sports Category should follow the website http://cetug.puchd.ac.in for procedures and guidelines.
3. Candidates who wish to claim weightages on the basis of NCC, NSS, ADULT EDUCATION, YOUTH FESTIVAL and other activities should follow the guidelines displayed on the Panjab University website.
4. The maximum qualifications of a writer for a blind candidate for the entrance test is Matric. The writer should not have passed the mentioned qualifications one year prior to the examination. The candidate should contact the Assistant Registrar, CET Cell ten days before the commencement of the entrance test for the arrangement of writer and other formalities.
5. The result of the entrance test will be available on the University website. No separate Result Cards will be issued. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the admission.
For more details, visit: http://cetug.puchd.ac.in/index.php