(Established under, Punjab Act No. 35,1961)
ADMISSION NOTICE SESSION 2013-14
Admission to the First Year (10+1 Non Medical) of B.Tech (6 Year Integrated Course) (Only for Students of Rural area)
YADAVINDRA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus, Talwandi Sabo (Distt Bathinda, Punjab)
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for admission to the above said course from students who have passed in their matriculation examination held by a recognized board/ council.
Only students fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply:
1. The student should have passed his/her matriculation examination with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST category).
2. The students who fail in any one of the subjects English, Science and Mathematics shall not be eligible for admission.
3. Admission under this scheme will be on merit basis by taking average marks obtained in the subjects of English, Science and Mathematics in matriculation examination.
4. The student should have done his study of 5th class from a school situated in a village which does not fall within the limits of a municipal committee/ corporation/ under a small town/ notified area.
5. The student should have passed his 6th to 10th classes from a recognized/affiliated school in a village which does not fall within the limits of a municipal committee/ corporation/ under a small town/ notified area.
6. The annual fee and other charges of the school(s) from where the student passed his 6th to 10th classes should not exceed Rs. 1000/- per annum.
7. The annual family income (of student’s parents & Grandparents if living together) should not exceed Rs. 3,00,000/- (Three Lacs).
8. The student and his/her parents must be permanent residents of a village which does not fall within the municipal committee/ corporation/ under a small town/ notified area.
After successful completion of first two years of study (i.e. up to 10+2) the student will be eligible to opt for any one stream of the B.Tech. (Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) Courses on the basis of their merit in the 10+2 Examination.
Application forms can be obtained on payment of Rs. 50/- from Yadavindra College of Engineering, Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus, Talwandi Sabo/ Information Centre Punjabi University, Patiala/ Punjabi University Regional Centre, Bathinda. Application forms can also be downloaded from Punjabi University, Patiala website: www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in. However such candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- along with Application form in cash or by demand draft drawn in the favour of Head, Yadavindra College of Engineering, Talwandi Sabo payable at PATIALA.
Applications complete in all respects should reach to the office of The Head, Yadavindra College of Engineering, Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus, Talwandi Sabo, Distt Bathinda by 06-06-2013 (Thursday) up to 05:00 PM.
For more details, visit: www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in