(A UGC approved autonomous Institution under the Dept. of Minority affairs and Madrasah Education, Govt. of WB)
Offers free Guidance for Civil Services Examination - 2014
To the Minority candidates, domiciled in West Bengal
1. Applicant should be a domicile of West Bengal and must belong to a minority community.
2. Applications are invited from candidates with bachelor’s degree or above, from any stream with at least 40% marks at Graduation level. Candidates with less than 40% marks at graduation level need not apply. The age of applicants should be between 21 years to 28 years as on 01.01.2014. Upper age relaxable by three years for OBC candidates.
3. Download this application form and apply within 30th March, 2013 till 5 p.m. Application can be submitted by hand at the office of the Secretary, CVS, Aliah University, DN-41, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091, or sent by registered post/speed post within the stipulated date and time. Applications reaching the office after 5 pm of 30.03.2013 will not be entertained.
4. Names of eligible candidate who will sit for selection test will be put on our website after scrutiny of application forms around 25h April, 2013.
5. Selection Test will be held at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Bhawan, DD-45, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064, (Near Seva Hospital / Indira Bhawan or Ramkrishna Island) on 28th April, 2013 at 11.30 a.m. No further intimation will be sent.
For more details, visit: www.aliah.ac.in/WBCS-2014.pdf