(Declared as Deemed-to-be-University u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
Last date for applying for Make Up Test is October 10, 2012
About Make Up Test
Academic Regulations of Thapar University, Patiala, provide with a Make-up test for a student who is unable to sit in Mid-Semester Test due to hospitalization/ immobilization.
All the students who would be putting a request for Make-up test should note the following points:
1. Students must consult the health center.
2. Students taking emergency treatment during odd hours as outdoor or indoor patient can report to this University the next day or as soon as possible.
3. Students must consult a qualified doctor (M.B.B.S., M.D., M.S., DM, MCH) whenever they are getting treatment from outside. This will apply to all – hostlers, day – scholar / students staying in other towns, students on leave or vacation in their hometown.
4. Students must submit their request for make-up test with following documents:
a) Treatment slip on letterhead of the doctor (with date of treatment, investigation advised, follow up with dates, details of hospitalization/immobilization and signature of doctor).
b) Medical Certificate – in case of immobilization, with fitness.
c) Students who are admitted must produce their discharge slip.
d) In case of chronic disease with recent exacerbation they must submit old records.
5. Students must submit their request (with above mentioned documents) within 10 days of availing medical leave.
For more details, visit: www.thapar.edu