So, you are looking for question paper pattern for Ph.D Computer Science which will be taken by Indra Gandhi National Open University, then you are at right place here you can question paper pattern for Ph.D Computer Science.
Venue: Class Room Block, IGNOU Campus, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi
1. The question paper consists of two parts namely Part A and Part B. Part A consists of 100 multiple choice questions with one or multiple answers for each question.
2. Time duration for Part A is 1 'A hours and Part B is for 1 1/2 hours respectively.
3. You have to mark all the correct options as answer for each multiple choice question.
4. 1 mark will be awarded for complete correct answer (i.e all correct options are correctly attempted by the candidate).
5. For partial correct answers for each multiple choice question, the marks will be awarded accordingly.
6. Marking of even a single wrong option for each multiple choice question will lead to zero marks for that question.
7. Part B consists of 8 descriptive type questions (Q1 - Q8) out of which (Q1- Q3) are compulsory. Attempt any two questions from (Q4 — Q8). Each Question carries 20 marks.
Note Part B will be evaluated for those students who qualify in Part A.