Telephone No 0877-2286799
0877-2287649 Ext. 222, 229
Fax No. 0877-2287809
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited for the following programmes of DDE:
1. Certificate course in Sanskrit :- Duration 6 months ;
Eligibility : 13 years with reading and writing ability
2. Diploma in Sanskrit :- Duration : 1 year;
Eligibility : Certificate course in Sanskrit of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati Samskritha Prathama Diksha of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi Prak-Sastri +2 or Equivalent Examination, age : 16 years (OUS)
3. P.G.Diploma in Yoga Vijnana :- Duration : 1 year; Eligibility : Any Degree
4. Prak-Sastri :- Duration : 2 years; Eligibility : SSC or Equivalent Examination
5. Sastri :- Duration : 3 years; Eligibility : Prak-Sastri/+2/Intermediate or Equivalent.
6. B.A ( Sanskrit):- Duration 3 years; Eligbility : Prak-Sastri/+2/Intermediate or Equivalent.
7. Acharya :- Duration : 2 years; Eligibility : Sastri/B.A(Sanskrit) or Equivalent Examination.
For OUS who have completed 21 years of age as on 01-08-2012 and a pass in the Entrance test of Sastri standard in the concerned Shastras scheduled to be held on 12-08-2012. Last date of receipt filled in application 15th July, 2012.
The application form & Prospectus can be obtained from the Director, D.D.E., Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati - 517 507 (A.P.) in person on production of D.D Rs. 100.00 or through post by sending a DD for Rs. 150.00 drawn in favour of Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. Name and address should be written on the backside of the D.D.
The prospectus & application form can be downloded from website www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in and have to attach a Demand Draft of Rs.100.00 in favour of the Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati seperately other than the course fees.
For more details, visit: www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in