Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
MBBS Admission 2012
Essential Qualifications: Candidate should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of the recognised University/Board of any Indian State with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY and ENGLISH (Core or Elective or Functional).
1. Commencement of Sale of Admission Brochure-IV alongwith Application Form from the designated branches of Indian Bank : 20.01.2012
2. Last date for receipt of request in the University for sending the Admission : 26.03.2012 Brochure-IV alongwith the Application Form by Registered Post/Speed Post
3. Last date for receipt of completed Application Form in the University : 16.04.2012
Name of the City/Centre
Admission Brochure along with Application Form can also be obtained through registered/speed post. A request in this regard should be sent to the Joint Registrar (Academic), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 alongwith the following :
● An application on plain paper, addressed to the Joint Registrar (Academic) requesting to issue Admission Brochure-IV (MBBS Programme). The application should clearly mention the name and the address of the applicant;
● A Demand Draft of Rs.1100/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred only) drawn in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft/Pay Order;
● A self-addressed envelope of size not less than 24cms x 30cms.
For more details, visit: www.ipu.ac.in