Fifty-Seventh Annual Convocation (August 22 , 2011)
The Fifty-Seventh Annual Convocation of the Institute will be held on Monday, the August 22, 2011. All students graduating in the session 2010 – 2011 are eligible to be awarded the degrees at the Convocation either in person or in absentia.
For Award of Degree in Person:
1. Register in the S N Bose Auditorium (Room No. F-134) during 9.30 am and 12.30 pm on August 21, 2011 and produce the receipt of payment of Convocation fee (Rs.1000/-).
2. Collect the Convocation Scarf from Exhibition Hall.
3. Attend a full-scale rehearsal of the Convocation on August 21, 2011 at 3.30 p.m. in the Netaji Auditorium.
4. Follow the guidelines (to be circulated on August 21, 2011) for the Convocation on August 22, 2011.
5. Follow the dress code given below for both the rehearsal and the actual
a) For Boys: Light colour plain full-sleeve shirt (no printed design) and dark colour plain trouser (no printed design) and shoes with socks.
b) For Girls: Light colour plain sari or light colour plain Salwar Kurta (no printed design) with scarf and ladies shoes.
6. Registration for participation, attendance in the rehearsal, and the dress code are mandatory, failing which one will not be permitted to attend the Convocation.
For more details, visit: www.iitkgp.ac.in