For admission to B. E. and B. Arch. Courses at
1. PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh (Formerly Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh)
2. University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
3. University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh. (formerly known as Deptt. of Chemical Engg. & Technology)
4. Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh.
5. Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
6. Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh.
(a) For B.E. Courses
The admission to the First Semester B.E. Courses will be open to a candidate, who
(i) has qualified in the AIEEE-2011, conducted by the C.B.S.E., for admission to these courses.
(ii) has passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% marks in case of S.C./S.T./Physically Handicapped), conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council in March/April 2011 and not earlier than March/April 2009.
(b) For B. Arch. Course
The admission to the First Semester B. Arch. Course will be open to a candidate, who
(i) has qualified in the All India Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE-2011), with Architecture Aptitude test conducted by the CBSE
(ii) has passed an examination at the end of the new 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics and English as subjects of examinations at the 10+2 level (not earlier than March/April-2009) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate;
has passed 3 year diploma in Architecture (10+3) (not earlier than March/April-2009) recognized by the Central/State Governments provided the candidate passed the Diploma examination with 50% marks in aggregate
Registration-cum-Counseling Fee : Rs. 1050/-
Last Date for On-line Registration : 24th June, 2011 upto 5.00 P.M.
For more details, visit: www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in