Career Opportunity – Faculty for Executive Development Programmes
The Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), Hyderabad, is proposing to start long-duration Executive Development Programmes (EDPs) from the year 2012-13. Discussions are in advanced stages with reputed foreign universities too, for a joint/dual degree/diploma programme. To be a part of this exciting initiative, ASCI invites experienced management-education professionals to join as faculty. Potential candidates should possess the following:
1. A good (first-class throughout) academic record
2. A PhD or equivalent degree in management in the fields of HR, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Strategy or IT management from universities / institutions of national and international reputation.
3. A good record of peer-reviewed published work.
4. A minimum of 5/10/15 years (for Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors) of MBA-teaching experience in reputed institutions / organizations.
5. Maximum age: 40 years
6. Good oral and written communication skills
Those interested may write to the Registrar of ASCI by post latest by 17 June 2011 with a detailed CV and contact details of three references, at least one of whom should be a superior official from the organization in which the candidate is serving.
A non-refundable Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.500/- in favor of Administrative Staff College of India, drawn on any scheduled bank and payable at Hyderabad should be enclosed, as application processing fee. Applications without the fee shall not be entertained. Candidates should write their full name on the reverse of the DD. They should also clearly mention the DD Number, Date, Name of the Bank drawn on and Name of the Branch in the cover letter accompanying the application.
For more details, visit: www.asci.org.in