Admission Notice 2011 - B. Sc. Nursing
1. Should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination/ Higher Secondary Examination/Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Examination after a period of twelve (12) years of study.
2. Should secure a minimum of 45% marks in each of the four (4) subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in the 10+2 examination.
3. Should have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st December 2011 and not exceeded the maximum age of 25 years as of 31st December 2011.
4. Candidates found guilty of misconduct or convicted for any offence shall not be eligible for admission.
5. Candidates should be a citizen of India.
Sale of Prospectus 1st March, 2011 – 14th April, 2011
Last date of submission 21st April, 2011
Issue of Admit Card On or before 1st June, 2011
Issue of Duplicate Admit Card 17th & 18th June, 2011
Date of examination 19th June, 2011 (Sunday)
Results On or before 23rd June, 2011
1st Counseling and Admission 27th June, 2011
2nd Counseling and Admission (if required) 28th June, 2011
Commencement of Classes 4th July, 2011
Cost of Prospectus-cum-application form:
The cost of Prospectus cum application form is Rs.500/- by DD/BC and Rs.550/- for sending by post. No cash will be received directly. Demand Draft to be made in favour of “Director, NEIGRIHMS” payable Shillong
For downloaded application forms: Forms also may be downloaded from Institute’s website on www.neigrihms.nic.in. Downloaded application forms duly filled-in may be submitted either by Post or by Hand along with a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs.
500/- drawn in favour of Director, NEIGRIHMS.
For prospectus, visit: www.neigrihms.nic.in