MBBS Admission 2011
Qualification: The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology at the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination.
Centre for Examination
(1) Bangaluru (2) Bhopal (3) Chandigarh
(4) Chennai (5) Guwahati (6) Kolkatta
(7) Nagpur (8) New Delhi (9) Puducherry
(10) Pune (11) Thiruvananthapuram (12) Vijayawada
How to apply:
1. Prospectus cum application are available on cash payment at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry only from 07-03-2011 to 25-04-2011 before 4.00 pm.
2. Prospectus cum application can also be had from Professor (Academic), JIPMER, Puducherry 605 006 on or before 18-04-2011 through postal request, accompanied by M.I.C.R. Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (for Unreserved/OBC) and Rs.650/- (for SC/ST) issued by any Nationalized Bank, drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, JIPMER” payable at Pondicherry.
3. On Line Application: JIPMER MBBS 2011 Applications can be submitted by an ON LINE process (Internet based) by accessing the website: www.jipmer.edu.in from 07-03-2011 to 18-04-2011.
Last Date for receipt of filled in application at JIPMER is 25-04-2011 (Monday) 4.30 p.m.
For more details, visit: www.jipmer.edu