24rd February 2011 at 06.00 PM
The XXI Convocation of Birla Institute of Technology for awarding the Degrees to all PhD Scholars, Postgraduates & Undergraduate candidates who have qualified in their respective programmes after February 2010 will be held on Thursday, the 24th of February 2011 at 6 PM in the Golden Jubilee Auditorium of the Institute at Mesra, Ranchi.
Hon’ble Chancellor of the University H. E. the Governor of Jharkhand
Shri M.O.H. Farook
will preside over the occasion.
Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Former President of India
has very kindly consented to be the chief guest and deliver the Convocation Address.
The recipients of Degrees are cordially invited
· Detailed instructions for attending convocation/obtaining degree in absentia are posted on this site (see link below).
· Candidates are requested to post/courier their application forms so as to reach the Registrar latest by 19th February, 2011.
· Candidates are required to collect their gowns on Thursday, 24th February 2011 between 12 noon-4 PM.
· Candidates without gowns will NOT get Degree during the convocation ceremony.
· Candidates who are not able to attend the convocation ceremony should also apply for their Degree in absentia by submitting the form available on the site for prompt postal delivery.
· Candidates may contact Asst. Registrar for any assistance on 0651-3248747. Mail enquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
For more details, visit: www.bitmesra.ac.in