By Indian Nursing Council
In Collaboration with
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Entrance Examination for admission to Ph.D. in Nursing
Entrance Examination for 06th Batch Students will be held on 23rd January 2011 at 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.
1. Dhanwantari Hall, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041, Karnataka.
2. College of Nursing, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 049.
Instruction for the Candidates:
1. Only blue or black ball pen is allowed.
2. No electronic gadgets (mobiles, pagers, Calculator etc) are allowed.
3. No drinks and snacks allowed.
4. No erasers or scrapers.
5. Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination hall after 11:15 am.
For more details, visit: www.indiannursingcouncil.org