University of Calcutta
Faculty of Law
B. A. LL.B. Admission Notice 2011 - 12
As per Bar Council of India Rules (New)
Applications are invited in prescribed form for Admission to 1st semester of 5-year B.A. LL.B. course for the academic session 2011-2012 for the undermentioned institutions.
1. Department of Law, Calcutta University (Hazra Campus) (Hostel facility for both boys and girls available). No. of seats 120
2. Jogesh Chandra Chowdhury Law College. (www.jcclawcollege.in)No. of seats 120
3. Surendranath Law College. No. of seats 120
4. South Calcutta Law College. No. of seats 120
5. Bikash Bharati Law College (Self-financed), Amtala, South 24 Parganas. No. of seats 120
6. Jyotirmoy School of Law (Self-financed), Sonarpur, South 24 Parganas. No. of seats 120
7. Rabindra Siksha Sammilani (Self-financed), Mallickpur,
Baruipur, South 24 Parganas. No. of seats 120
Application forms will be available from the Calcutta University Sales Counter at College Street on payment of Rs.300/- plus Rs. 20/- as centre fee (in total Rs.320/-) on all working days from 28-04-2011.
Application forms duly filled in will be received in the office of the Department of Law, Calcutta University at 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019 on all working days between 28th April, 2011 and 27th May, 2011 from 12 noon to 4 p.m. Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University www.caluniv.ac.in. on and from 28th April 2011. Downloaded application forms complete in all respects along with the proof of payment of Rs.300/- + 20/- will be received in the office of the Sr. Secretary, Law, C.U. at 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019.
Entrance Test will be held on 29th May, 2011 at 12 noon
For more details, visit: www.caluniv.ac.in