Panjab University, Chandigarh
Common Entrance Test 2011 (CET 2011)
The University will hold Common Entrance Test (CET) on 22.5.2011 (Sunday) at Chandigarh Centre only for admission to the following courses, session 2011-12.
1. M.B.B.S. at GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHANDIGARH (Only for candidates studying / have passed 10 + 2 (12th class) as regular students from the Schools situated in U.T. Chandigarh.)
2. B.D.S. at DR. HARVANSH SINGH JUDGE INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES, P.U. CHANDIGARH (Subject to approval of the Govt.)
3. B.A.M.S. at SHRI DHANWANTRY AYURVEDIC COLLEGE, CHANDIGARH (Subject to the final decision of CWP No. 8697 of 2009 by the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court and / or any further orders therein)
4. B.H.M.S. at HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHANDIGARH
5. B.PHARM. at UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, P.U., CHANDIGARH.
6. B.A LL.B. / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)Five Year Integrated course at UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES, P.U., CHANDIGARH
7. B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated course at (1) SWAMI SARVANAND GIRI, PANJAB UNIVERSITY REGIONAL CENTRE, BAJWARA, HOSHIARPUR and (2) PANJAB UNIVERSITY REGIONAL CENTRE, LUDHIANA
8. B.Sc. (Tourism Management) and B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration): University Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism (UIHMT), P.U., Chandigarh.
9. B.Sc. (Hons. School) in Anthropology, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Physics, Bio-technology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Mathematics & Computing, Microbiology, Physics, and Zoology in the TEACHING DEPARTMENTS at the University Campus.
Availability of Prospectus and Application Form: The Prospectus and Application Form for the Test is available for sale w.e.f. 21.3.2011 (Monday) by hand as well as by post.
A) BY HAND: On payment of Rs.1800/- (Rs.900/- in case of SC/ST), in cash, from the following Post Offices: Chandigarh (Sector – 14,15,17,20, 36,47 and Manimajra), Amritsar (Court Road, Head Post Office), Abohar (Old Court Road), Delhi (Gole Post Office, Cannaught Place), Dharamshala (The Mall), Ferozepur Cantt. (Head Post Office), Hoshiarpur (Near District Courts), Kurukshetra (Near Railway Station), Ludhiana (Bharat Nagar Chowk), Mohali (Sector-55), Muktsar (MDG), Panchkula (Sector-8), Sangrur (Head Post Office, Near Ghantaghar), Shimla (GPO, The Mall).
B) BY REGISTERED POST: From the Manager, Publication Bureau, P.U., Sector-14, Chandigarh by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.1900/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST) in favour of the REGISTRAR, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH Payable at Chandigarh. For this the request must reach the Manager, Publication Bureau, Panjab University, Chandigarh -160014 by 05.04.2011 (Tuesday).
Last date for receipt of completed Application Form (both by hand/post) at the CET CELL, Panjab University, Chandigarh is 18.4.2011 (Monday) upto 4.00 p.m. After this form can also be submitted upto 26.4.2011 with late fee of Rs.1000/-.
Download CET 2011 Prospectus
For more details, visit: www.puchd.ac.in