4-Block-B, Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi 110002
Ph. +91 011 - 2370 2375 , 2370 2376
Fax. 011 - 2370 2383
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited for admission to P.G. Programmes for the session 2010-11
MASTER'S PROGRAMMES IN: (Two Years)
1. ARCHITECTURE WITH SPECIALISATIONS IN:
(a) Architectural Conservation
(b) Urban Design
2. PLANNING WITH SPECIALIZATIONS IN:
(c) Environmental Planning
(e) Regional Planning
(f) Transport Planning
(g) Urban Planning
3. LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
4. BUILDING ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
5. INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
1. Architectural Conservation & Urban Design: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture / Planning from a recognized university or equivalent.
2. Environmental Planning, Regional Planning & Urban Planning: Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil Engineering/ Architectural Engineering/M.A. Geography/ Economics/ Sociology from a recognized university or equivalent.
3. Housing: Same as at S. No.2 above as well as Bachelor’s Degree in Municipal Engineering / Building Engineering or M.A. Sociology or Economics from a recognized university or equivalent except Geography.
4. Transport Planning: Same as at S. No. 3 above as well as Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Operational Research/ Economics from a recognized university or equivalent.
5. Landscape Architecture: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture/Architecture/Planning or equivalent, or Master’s Degree in Planning from a recognized university or equivalent.
6. Building Engineering & Management: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Building Engineering/ Architecture/ Architectural Engineering/ Building Science or Five Year Diploma in Construction Technology or equivalent from a recognized university/ institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature.
7. Industrial Design: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a recognized university or equivalent or students with valid CEED score from streams approved by CEED.
APPLICATION BY POST: Eligible candidates must apply in prescribed application form available from UCO Bank in Delhi or forms can be downloaded from the School’s website www.spa.ac.in.
Separate application forms are to be submitted for each course. There are no restrictions on the number of courses that the candidate may apply for. Each application form must be submitted along with DD of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of School of Planning and Architecture, payable at New Delhi or may deposit the application fee of Rs.1000/- at any UCO Bank Branch in favour of A/c No.18200110004791 and submit the counterfoil duly signed along with the application form. No copies of the certificates, mark sheets, etc. are to be attached with the application forms.
May be addressed to Section Officer (A&E) in writing or by e-mail to email@example.com or fax 011-23702396.
Application Forms available from UCO Bank Branches from DELHI: IIPA (I.P. Estate, Ring Road), Defence Colony (Near Mool Chand Flyover), Connaught Place (Near Marina Hotel), Karol Bagh (Arya Samaj Road), Som Vihar (R.K. Puram), Punjabi Bagh (Ring Road), against payment of the Application Fee of Rs.1000/- in cash (during working hours only). 26.04.2010
Last date of issue of Application Forms from notified branches of UCO Bank 15.05.2010
Last date of receipt of completed Application forms by the School at the Counter and by Registered post or Online. 17.05.2010
For more details, visit: www.spa.ac.in