Notice for Admission to Ph.D. Program
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D. Program scheduled to commence from July’ 2010 in the following schools of basic sciences at NISER, Bhubaneswar:
1. School of Biological Sciences
2. School of Chemical Sciences
3. School of Mathematical Sciences
4. School of Physical Sciences
How to Apply
The application form is available free of cost and can be downloaded from http://niser.ac.in Else, the form can be obtained by post, or in person, from the academic section, NISER Bhubaneswar, (for postal address see below). In case of request by post, please enclose a self-addressed envelope (A4 size, 21 cm X 30 cm) affixed with postage stamps of Rs. 25/- Candidates intending to apply for more than one program should use separate application form for each program with appropriate enclosures.
• Fill-in the application form completely. Incomplete application form will be rejected. The application form can either be typed or hand-written.
• Send only attested copies of all supporting documents (mark sheets, certificates, age proof, caste certificate, etc.)
• Enclose two letters of reference.
• Enclose a demand draft of Rs. 500/- for candidates in General/OBC/PWD and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST drawn in the name of Director, NISER, payable at Bhubaneswar.
• Send the filled-in application forms with all enclosures to the address mentioned below or e-mail the scanned copies of complete application form dully filled in all respect to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date:
For postal requests for application Forms : April 26, 2010.
To submit the filled-in application form : May 03, 2010
Address for communication and more details:
Academic & Student Affairs
National Institute of Science Education and Research
Institute of Physics Campus
P.O. Sainik School
Bhubaneswar – 751005
For more details, visit: www.niser.ac.in