B.Tech Admission 2010-11
Eligibility Criteria in the qualifying examination:
1. A pass in +2 (or its equivalent).
2. Candidates other than belonging to OC and admitted with the advantage available to other than OC communities shall produce satisfactory documents and evidence in proof thereof and they shall be entirely liable for the consequences of false claims which may include termination of their studies.
3. Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura have to produce CERTIFICATES TO PROVE NATIVITY.
4. These documents should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
5. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in April/May 2010 may also appear in VTUEEE 2010 for consideration of provisional admission.
6. In case the marks statement is not produced by the candidates at the time of admission, the decision of the Management regarding his/her eligibility and admission to the programme shall be final.
Schedule of Examination
Vel Tech VTUEEE 2010 will be conducted on the second SUNDAY in May i.e. the 9 th May 2010 from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Issue from 6.12.2009
Last date for Receipt: 15.4.2010
Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University
#42 Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Fax : 044-26840262
For more details, visit: www.vel-tech.org