ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR B.Sc NURSING 4YDC, B.Sc NURSING 2YDC, BPT AND B.Sc (MLT ) COURSES, 2009-10
Separate application forms through online for admission into the following courses for the academic year 2009-10 into the colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada are invited from the eligible candidates:
The candidate has to apply online application separately for each course
1. Bachelor of Physiotherapy ( BPT)
2. Bachelor of Science (Medical Laboratory Technology) i.e., B.Sc ( MLT)
3. Bachelor of Science (Nursing) 4 Years Degree (B.SC [N] 4Yrs)
4. Bachelor of Science (Nursing) 2 Years Degree (B.SC [N] 2Yrs)-For service candidates only.
Indian Nationals and who satisfy the Local or Non-Local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in AP Educational institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order 1974 are eligible to apply.
Online application Forms:
1. The candidate can submit application(s) through online for the above courses in the Website http://ugntruhs.ap.nic.in from 11.00 AM on 19.08.2009 to 5.00 PM on 26.08.2009 only.
2. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home / internet café / net center). The candidate is advised to fill the online application after going through the instructions for filling the online application form, prospectus of concerned course and by keeping all his/her certificates ready to enter his/her correct data.
3. The candidate should submit a copy of the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the attested copies of required certificates and the Demand Draft (original) of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/STs) in favour of the Registrar, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada on any Nationalized Bank . Candidates applied for more than one course should submit a separate application form for each course along with Demand Draft of required amount and enclosures.
4. The application can be sent either by post or submit in person on or before 5.00 PM ON 29.08.2009 to the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. The candidates shall clearly write the name of the course(s) applied for, on the cover.
5. Application forms received without copies of the required certificates, Demand Draft towards Registration Fee, incomplete applications, applications received after last date will stand automatically rejected. The University holds no responsibility for postal delays / loss in Transit.
6. The candidate can view / print the registration card which will be available on http://ugntruhs.ap.nic.in soon after the application and Demand Draft received at the University. This Registration card has to be shown at the counseling center at the time of counseling.
The dates of counseling for different courses will be notified later, separately.
For online application forms, prospectus and relevant information www.ugntruhs.ap.nic.in
Merit List for all the courses will be displayed on the Web site on 05 -09-2009. No individual intimations will be sent. The candidates are informed to down load the merit order slip. The general information is available on the University website www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in