LUDHIANA – 141006
An NBA Accredited and ISO-9001-2000 Certified Institute
DIRECT ADMISSION UNDER FEE WAIVER SCHEME FOR B.Tech. 2009-2010 SESSION
The Governor is pleased to accord admission to the B.Tech. courses under tuition fee waiver scheme for Women, economically and physically handicapped meritorious students, as per the Punjab Govt. Notification No. 13/60/08-ITE2/3797, dated 27.08.2008. The counseling for admission shall be held as per the following schedule: Only Residents of Punjab (in terms of Punjab Government Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (PP II Branch) letter No. 1/3/95-3PPII/9619m dated 6th June 1996) will be eligible for admission under this scheme.
Electronics & Comm. Engg.
· Under Economically Backward category, family income of parents of applicant should not be more than 2.5 Lacs per annum. Applicant should submit Income Certificate issued only by the concerned Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate with office number and seal. No other certificate / affidavit etc. shall be accepted.
· The applicant should submit Certificate of Physically Handicapped as per the Punjab Govt. guidelines.
· The applicant must present himself/herself in person at the time of counselling and deposit fee Rs. 8500/-, Rs.7500/- (approx.) for Hosteller and Day-Scholar respectively, if the family income of the applicant is up to Rs.2.50 Lakh. Rs. 23,000/- (approx.) be deposited, if family income is above Rs. 2.50 Lakh at the time of admission (for dayscholars).
· Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Maths as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biologoy / Computer Sc. as optional subject in addition to CET merit (CET- 2009) will be considered for this admission.
· The applicants should come with original certificates at the time of admission.
For admission details and application form, visit the College website www.gndec.ac.in/direct/
Applications forms are also available with the Students Section free of cost on all working days (Monday to Friday).
Last date for applying : 26.6.2009 (up to 4 PM)
Date of Counselling : 29.6.2009 at 9 AM onwards in College Auditorium
For number of seats & detailed notice visit: www.gndec.ac.in/direct/btad.pdf
For more details, visit: www.gndec.ac.in