Admission Notice 2009 for Diploma in Pharmacy
Applications are invited for admission to Two years diploma in Pharmacy in the affiliated institutes of Board.
The prospectus will be available at a cost of Rs. 250/- in the office of the Board and the following institutes.
Eligibility for admission to two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy:
The minimum educational qualification for admission to the diploma course in Pharmacy course will be pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics:-
1. Intermediate examination in Science.
2. The first year of the three year degree course in science.
3. 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science.
4. Pre-degree exmination
5. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Note : As per the PCI regulation; candidates who have passed 10+2 from National / State Open Schools are not eligible for admission to diploma in Pharmacy.
The application forms complete in all respects may be submitted through registered post to the Board's Office at Plot No. 1 A, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh or handed over in person at the institutes listed below by 20th June 2009 (4.00 PM) along with a demand draft of Rs. 520/- (Rs. 260/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of "Secretary, Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training" payable at "Chandigarh". Candidates may please note that they will pay Rs. 20/- in cash when the forms are submitted at the counters of the institutes as handling charges.
The Online counselling will be started from 25th June 2009 as per the schedule outlined in the Prospectus.
List of Institutes offering Diploma Courses
1. Government Polytechnic College, Bathinda
2. Government Polytechnic College for Girls, Jalandhar
3. Government Medical College, Patiala
4. Saheed Bhagat Singh College of Pharmacy, Patti
5. Indo-Soviet Friendship College of Pharmacy, Moga
6. G.H.G.Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Gurusar Sudhar
7. G.G.N. Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Ludhiana
8. Adesh Polytechnic College, Muktsar
9. Mehr Chand Polytechnic College, Jalandhar
10. S.D. College of Pharmacy, Barnala
11. Baba Isher Singh College of Pharmacy, Gagra, (Moga)
12. Janak Raj Mahajan Adarsh Bhartiya College of Ph’cy, Pathankot
13. Saint Kabir Polytechnic College, Fazilka.
14. Rayat Polytechnic College, Railmajra near Ropar.
15 Lovely Institute of Technology, Phagwara
16. Lala Lajpat Rai College of Pharmacy, Moga
17. C.T. Institute of Pharmacy College, Shahpur (Jalandhar)
18. Malwa College of Pharmacy, Mukatsar Road, Vill. Deon, (Bathinda)
19. V.M.S. Polytechnic College, Amritsar Road, Vill. Said Mubark, Batala, Distt. Gurdaspur
20. S.Sukhjinder Singh College of Pharmacy, VPO Hayat Nagar, Hardochanni Road, Gurdaspur.
21. Sri Sai College of Pharmacy, Badhani, Pathankot
22. Punjab College of Pharmacy, Ferozepur
23. Maa Sarswati College of Pharmacy, VPO Kala Tibba, Abohar.
24. Onkar College of Pharmacy, Vill. Sajuma, Tehsil Bhawanigarh Distt. Sangrur
25. Guru Hargobind College of Pharmacy, Raikot, Distt. Ludhiana
26. Akal College of Pharmacy, Gurusagar, Mastuana Sahib (Sangrur)
27. Punjab Multipurpose Institution, Shaina, Tehsil & Distt. Barnala
28. Baba Kundan College of Pharmacy, Ludhiana
29. Thapar College of Pharmacy, Moga
30. College of Pharmacy, Adesh Institute of Medical Sc. And Research, Bhucho Kalan,
Barnala Road, Bhatinda
31. Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Chhapianwali, Malout.
32. Lord Krishna College of Pharmacy, Khokhar, Lehragaga
33. Satyam Polyechnic & Pharmacy College, Amritsar
34. Sai Polyechnic College, Manawala, Amritsar
35. Saint Solider Institute of Pharmacy, Jalandhar
36. Government Polytechnic for Women, Chandigarh
37. Shri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy, Chandigarh
Last date for submission of Application Forms: 20.06.2009
Click here to download Prospectus
For more details, visit: www.punjabteched.net