HAUZ KHAS, NEW DELHI-110016
Admission Notice 2009-10
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY - PH.D.
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY - M.TECH.
MASTER OF SCIENCE (RESEARCH) - M.S. (R)
MASTER OF DESIGN - M.DES.
How To Apply:
* Go to the link given below the login area. at website www.iitd.ac.in/pgadmission/
* Fill your email-id as the username. Enter a password (at least 6 characters).
* An email will be sent to at the email address provided by you. (Do keep your password at a safe place)
* Click on the link in the email to complete verification.
* You can change your password or retrieve a lost password by following the links provided.
FILLING A FORM
* Before starting to fill up the form, read the PG information brochure downloadable from the site.
* Choose a form as per the degree programme you are interested in applying for (M.Tech, M.S.(R), M.Des., Ph.D). Note IIT Delhi has now introduced considerable flexibility in moving from one degree programme to another. Consult prospectus after the admission.
* Before starting to fill up the form, get a demand draft of the appropriate amount. (Rs. 200/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH category Candidates). Note that filling up the form online has a Rs. 100/- discount.
* Fill the form fields like your name, father’s name and mother’s name without any special characters (except “.”).
* For every department of choice only one form can be filled and in one form only one department can be chosen.
* You are allowed to fill a maximum of four choices in order of preference if multiple M.Tech programmes are offered by the selected department.
* Fill in valid demand draft details else your application would be considered null and void.
* The site does not offer automatic saving of the document. So do keep saving the form after every 15-20 minutes.
* Any errors in the form will only be displayed at the time of the submission of the form. The errors will be marked with a *.
* After a successful submission of the form an application number will be allotted to the form. A download link will be provided to save a pdf copy of the form, which is to be mailed along with demand draft to the following address: Deputy Registrar(PGS&R), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016. Do write the application number on the back side of the draft.
* In case you forget to download the pdf copy of the form, you will have to fill the form again. However, you can use the same draft number in this form.
* Your application number will also be mailed to your email ID.
Issue of application form and submission of online application commences on: 9th March 2009
Last date for issue of Application forms(other than M.Des.) by Post and closure of website for submission of online application 12th April 2009
Last date for issue of Application forms(other than M.Des.) in Person: 14th April 2009
Last date for receipt of completed application forms (other than M.Des.) both offline and online (hard copy) 14th April 2009
Last date for M.Des.program 27th April 2009
Click here to download Admission Brochure (For Eligibility and Other details)
For more details, visit: www.iitd.ac.in/pgadmission