NALSAR University of Law
3-4-761, Barkatpura, Hyderabad-500 027, A.P
Ph: 040-23498206/90101 89400,
Fax: 08418-245161 / 245174.
Admission To Undergraduate & Post - Graduate Programms 2009-2010
For eleven Law Schools: NLSIU, Bangalore, NALSAR, Hyderabad, NLIU, Bhopal, WBNUJS, Kolkata, NLU, Jodhpur, HNLU, Raipur,GNLU, Gandhinagar, RMLNLU, Lucknow, RGNUL, Patiala, CNLU, Patna, NUALS, Kochi.
Date of Common Law Admission Test: Sunday, May 17, 2009 from 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. Indian Nationals seeking admission to the courses mentioned above must appear in CLAT-2009.
Foreign Nationals: Need not take the test, for details visit website of the respective Law Schools
1. Eligibility: 10+2 Examination or equivalent with not less than 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC / ST/ OBC* and Persons with Disability*. (Students taking qualifying examination in March/April 2009 are also eligible to apply).
2. Age limit: Not more than 20 years in case of General and 22 years in case of SC / ST / OBC* and Persons with Disability* as on 1st July, 2009.
Post-graduate Programme (EXCEPT FOR NLU, JODHPUR)
1. Eligibility: 55% marks in aggregate in LL.B. / B.L.(50% marks in case of SC / ST / OBC* and persons with disability*)
Applications Available from : 12th January, 2009
Last date for submission of filled in Application Form : 10th April, 2009.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING AND SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FORMS.
i) Printed Application Forms along with the CLAT-2009 Information Brochure will be available at the designated branches (refer www.clat.ac.in) of the Indian Bank, State Bank of India, or in any of Law Schools mentioned above against payment of Rs.2500/- only (Rs.2000/- in case of SC/ST on proof (inclusive of test fee and bank charges.
ii) Request for Application form may be sent to the Convenor, CLAT-2009, NALSAR University of Law, 3-4-761 Barkatpura, Hyderabad-500 027, with a demand draft for Rs.2500/- (Rs. 2000/-in case of SC/ST) drawn in favour of the Convenor, CLAT-2009 (NALSAR) and payable at Hyderabad.
iii) Applications can also be downloaded from www.clat.ac.in
iv) The duly filled in Application Form along with the DD and other enclosures should be sent to the Convenor, CLAT-2009 at the address mentioned above.
* Subject to reservation at the University concerned
Note: 1. Incomplete Applications will be rejected.
2. Application fee is not refundable.
Click here to download Information Brochure
For more details, visit: www.clat.ac.in