(An organisation of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Admission Notice 2009-2011
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), an autonomous organization of Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, is one of the premier Institutes in the country offering education, training, research and consultancy in the field of tourism, travel and allied sectors. IITTM was established in 1983 and presently IITTM campuses are located at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Goa and New Delhi. IITTM is a founder member of UN-ESCAP promoted Network of Asia-Pacific Educational and Training Institute in Tourism (APETIT). It offers two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes approved by AICTE and equivalent to MBA. Looking to the demands of Indian and global economy, our programmes offer dual specializations for learners to enable them to acquire the right skill set with ample flexibility to adapt to employing organization’s needs. We offer programmes in:
a. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism and travel)
b. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism and leisure)
c. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Services)
d. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (International business)
Admission Process and important dates
Admission to the programme shall be through an admission process of 100 points. A weight of 70% shall be for the performance in IITTM Admission Test. Another 15% points each are for Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD) respectively. Merit for admission to the programme shall be determined by the institute.
1. Apply to IITTM latest by May 01, 2009 with admission fees of Rs. 700/- (500/- in case of SC/ST) through a demand draft payable to Director-IITTM, payable at Gwalior.
2. A prospective student should appear for IITTM Admission Test on May 24, 2009.
3. Short-listed students will have to appear for GD and PI during June 19-21, 2009, at any one of the IITTM centres.
4. Declaration of result by June 24, 2009.
5. Counselling and initial fee deposit during July 11-12, 2009
6. Admission and full fee deposit by July 27, 2009
7. Commencement of teaching July 27, 2009.
Click here to download Prospectus
Click here to download Application Form
For more details, visit: www.iittm.org