NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF INDIA, GOVT.OF INDIA
59th Short Term Certificate Courses in “Reprography “
1. Objective: To train the trainees in the process of Reproduction of documents & Manuscripts in microfilming, handling of automated information storage, retrieval and dissemination.
2. Duration: 6th April, 2009 to 15th May 2009.
3. Educational Qualification: Second class graduate from a recognized university, preferably in science subject.
4. Age Limit: Below 50 Years for sponsored candidates. Below 30 years for private candidates.
5. Reservation: Seats are reserved for private candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC/Person with disability (PH) category as per Govt. order applicable.
6. Relaxation in Age & Qualification: Qualification & age limit is relaxable in case of private candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disability (PH) category as per Govt. order applicable.
7. Registration Fee: Application alongwith attested copies of educational qualification and Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft in favour of the Administrative Officer, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi be sent to The Director General of Archives, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi-110001. Sponsored candidates should apply through proper channel.
8. Course Fee: Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) non-refundable & to be paid at the time of admission.
9. Last date of receipt of application: 27th February , 2009.
10. Boarding & Lodging: The School has no Boarding & Lodging facilities.
Click here for Application Format
For more details, visit: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.in/