Prof. G.Ram Reddy Marg, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad- 500 033
MBA & B.H.M. PROGRAMMES - ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2009–10
(Recognised by UGC & DEC)
The University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into M.B.A. and B.H.M. Programmes for the academic year 2009-10.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Duration: 3 years
a. Bachelor’s degree in any subject;
b. Rank obtained in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET 2009)
c. Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC/ Intermediate/ Bachelor level
Code Nos. of Study Centres where Programmes on offer: 002,003,006, 008, 009,010, 011, 012, 014, 017, 018, 019,021, 023
Bachelor of Hotel Management (B.H.M.)
Duration: 3 years (including 6 months Industrial Training in Star Hotels)
Eligibility: Candidates passed Intermediate or Equivalent examination/ CBSE, ICSE, Polytechnic/ Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline is eligible
Code Nos. of Study Centres where Programmes on offer 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957
LIST OF REGIONAL COORDINATION CENTRES (RCCs) & STUDY CENTRES WHERE APPLICATIONS ARE SOLD:
001: Govt. Degree College, Adilabad; 002: Govt.Degree College, Ananthapur; 003: Govt. Deg. College, Kadapa; 004: Sir CRR College, Eluru; 005: JKC College, Guntur; 006: SRR Govt.Deg.College, Karimnagar; 007: SR&BGNR Govt. College, Khammam; 008: Silver Jubilee Govt. College, Kurnool; 009: MVS Arts & Sci.College, Mahaboobnagar; 010: Nagarjuna Govt. Deg. College, Nalgonda; 011: Sri Sarvodaya College, Nellore; 012: Girraj Govt. College, Nizamabad; 013: CSR Sarma College, Ongole; 014: Govt. Degree College, Rajahmundry; 015: Govt. Deg. College, Siddipet; 016: Govt. Degree College, Srikakulam; 017: S.V.Arts College, Tirupati; 018: P.B.Siddartha College, Vijayawda; 042: SRR & CVR Govt.Deg. College, Vijayawada; 019: Dr.V.S.Krishna Govt. Deg. College, Visakhapatnam; 020: M.R.A.College, Vizianagaram; 021: University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Warangal; 023: R.G. Kedia College of Commerce, Chaderghat, Hyderabad.
Programme Centres where B.H.M. Programme is on offer:
951. International Institute of Hotel Management, Chaitanyapuri, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad - 500 660.
952. International Institute of Hotel Management, Boats Club Junction, R.P.Road, Secunderabad,
953. International Institute of Hotel Management, 3rd Floor, Plot No. 21, TUDA Plots, R.C.Road, Tirupati, Ph. 0877-6583231
954. International Institute of Hotel Management, Pawan Towers, Dwarakanagar, Visakapatnam,
955. Global College of Hotel Management, Kishanpura, Hanmakonda, Warangal, Ph. 0870-2540399/ 3090992
956. CMTES, Swarnalok Complex, Governorper, Vijayawada, Ph. 0866-2577777/ 2577757.
957. Pinnacle College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Hydernagar, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad, Ph. 04023055102.
COST OF APPLICATION FORM: Programmes at Sl.No.1 & 2 Rs.250/-.
HOW TO OBTAIN APPLICATION FORM:
In Person: Application forms can be obtained by submitting Challan/ DD between 11.00 AM and 4.30 PM from the University Headquarters at Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033 on all working days OR at the RCC listed above between 11.00AM and 4.30 P.M. on all working days except Mondays and Tuesday immediately following the Second Saturday. For B.H.M. programme applications are available at Programme Centres also.
a) Challan can be taken at identified S.B.H. Branches.
b) DD shall be drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, DR.BRAOU, HYDERABAD” with Candidates Name on any Nationalized Bank. Cash will not be accepted.
By Post: The application can also be obtained from the Director, Student Services Branch, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500 033 by sending a crossed Demand Draft for the cost of the application form plus Rs.30/- towards postage.
Submission of filled in Application Forms: For BHM Shall be submitted at RCCs/ Programme Centres and for MBA shall be submitted in person at the University Campus or by post to the Director, Student Services Branch, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad–500 033 on or before the last date.
Note: 1. Students who couldn’t complete M.B.A.Programme within the maximum period prescribed and wish to take re-admission are requested to obtain the details from the head quarters. Readmission will be given as per the rules and regulations of the University.
2. Students who completed MBA with One Specialization from Dr.BRAOU and wish to do it with another specialization can obtain application form from their respective Study Centres by submitting a crossed DD for Rs. 100/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad with the name of the student”. Last date for sale & submission of application form is 30.09.2009.
LAST DATE FOR SALE AND SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN FORMS
For M.B.A. :
Without late fee: 25.07.2009
With late fee of Rs. 100/-: 13-08-2009
For B.H.M. Programmes Without late fee: 10.07.2009
For more details, visit: www.braou.ac.in