Admission to Post Graduate Programme in Global Business Operations (GBO)
Admission Batch 2009-2011
Shri Ram College of Commerce offers admission to two-year full-time post-graduate programme in Global Business Operations of the University of Delhi for the academic batch of 2009-2011.
The brief details of the course and admission procedure is as follows:
1. Course : Post-graduate programme in Global Business Operations.
2. Duration : Two-year (full-time)
3. Medium of Instruction : English
4. Number of Seats : 62
5. Reservation available : SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27%, Physically Challenged 3%
6. Minimum Eligibility for Admission : Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from a
recognised University. Final year students may also apply. 5% relaxation in marks is available to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH.
7. Course Fee : About Rs. 42,000/- (apppox) per year. (Fees is subject to revision)
8. Admission Procedure : On the basis of following :-
(a) Entrance Test
(b) Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI)
Each candidate would be required to appear for a written entrance test. Limited number of candidates would be invited for the GDPI in order of merit under each category. Final admission list would be drawn on merit basis on the basis of aggregate marks secured in entrance test and GDPI for each category. A separate waiting list would also be drawn on merit basis for admission, in case vacancy exists in future.
9. Entrance Test Date :
Sunday, 25th January, 2009.
Timings: 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
10. Entrance test venues : Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Mumbai, Nagpur, Hyderabad, & Trivendrum.
(The college can withdraw any test centre in case sufficient number of candidates do not opt any particular test centre. Such test centre would be shifted to nearest test centre.)
11. How to obtain application form : Prospectus containing Application Form is available from the Section Officer (Admn.) from November 17, 2008 to December 31, 2008 between 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. (Monday to Friday) on payment of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for OBC/SC/ST/PH) by Cash/Bank Draft, inclusive of Admission Test Fee. The Draft should be drawn in favour of Principal. Shri Ram College of Commerce, payable at State Bank of India, Service Branch (Code No. 10437). If required by Post, send a Bank Draft of Rs. 850/- (Rs. 450/- for OBC/SC/ST/PH). Write your name and address on the back of the draft. College will not be responsible for any postal delays.
CANDIDATES CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM & OTHER DOCUMENTS FROM THIS WEB-SITE AND USE IT FOR APPLYING FOR THE COURSE AS PER INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN 12 (C) OF THIS NOTICE.
12. How to fill and submit application form and necessary documents/ enclosures:
(A) How to fill and attach Application Form and other enclosures:
(a) The Application From, Admit Cards and other required enclosures are placed in the prospectus. Fill information in the form and other enclosures neatly & carefully. Avoid cuttings.
(b) Paste your latest colour passport size photograph at appropriate places – one in the Applications Form and remaining two in the Admit Cards.
(c) Arrange & staple forms and other enclosures in the following sequence:
1. Acknowledgement Card
2. Admission Tickets
4. Application Form
5. A note about yourself
6. Address sticker slip
7. Photocopy of category certificate (those who are applying any under any reserved category)
(B) How to submit Application Form :
In person: Do not attach Acknowledgement Card with the application form do not affix postage stamp on it.
Submit Acknowledgement Card separately together with application form & other enclosures and obtain receipt from the counter on Acknowledgement Card. The application form can be deposited with the college from 17-11-2008 to 31-12-2008 (Monday to Friday) 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. on all working days.
By post or courier: Insert application form and other required documents in 9 x 6 inch printed envelop provided with the prospectus. Send application form and other enclosures preferably by registered post or through any reliable courier as per your choice. The college shall not be responsible for non delivery of application by post or courier. Application form by post or courier must reach college on or before 31-12-2008. The college will not be responsible for any postal delay.
(C) DOWLOADED APPLICATION FORM The downloaded application from must be accompanied with a draft of Rs.800/- (Rs.400/- in case of OBC, SC, ST & PH candidates) towards examination and processing fee. The Draft should be drawn in favour of Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce, payable at State Bank of India, Service Branch (Code No. 10437). The following must be accompanied with the downloaded application form(arranged & stapled in following sequence):
(a). Bank draft of Rs. 800/- or Rs. 400 as applicable.
(b). Admit card (both copies) duly filled in with photographs pasted at appropriate places.
(c). Duly filled in application form along with passport size photograph at appropriate place.
(d). Address slips with complete address for communication.
(e). A write-up/note about yourself in your handwriting in about 200 words.
(e). Photocopy of category certificate. (those who are applying any under any reserved category)
14. Last Date for obtaining and submitting application form : 31st December, 2008 (4.00 p.m.)
15. Inquiries : All inquires may be made at following Numbers: 011-27667905
Extn. 23, 41 and 35
Mobile No. 9868206357
For more details, visit: www.srcc.edu