One Year Full Time Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) Commencing in April 2009
Thought - Action - Leadership
(1) Aimed at mid-career executives aspiring towards leadership roles, the course is inter-disciplinary in nature and is backed by the rich resources and substantive course content that you except from one of the top management schools in the world.
(2) The EPGP focuses on emerging economics and includes a five-week international industry study internship to experience the way business is done in BRIC and other emerging economics.
(3) Graduation in any discipline with at least 7 years full time work experience is mandatory.
(4) The selection process will focus on academic record, quality and length of work experience, a valid GMAT score, Statement of Purpose and Recommendation Letter.
(5) Short - listed candidates will be interviewed.
Application Process: Application for the Programme will be available online from 15th September 2008.
Online Application opens on September 15, 2008
1st Deadline for receipt of Applications October 15, 2008
2nd Deadline for receipt of Applications December 1, 2008
Interview for 1st Deadline November 1-15,2008
Interview for 2nd Deadline January 1-15, 2009
Offer letter for 1st Deadline November 20, 2008
Offer letter for 2nd Deadline January 20, 2009
Online application will be available from 15 September, 2008. The link is given below http://epgp.iimb.ernet.in/epgp
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 076
Ph.: 2699 3759 Monday to Friday (10.00 am to 5.00 pm)
For more details visit: www.iimb.ernet.in