CET - B.Ed - 2008
ADMISSION NOTICE TO STATE LEVEL COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION TO B.ED (REGULAR) COURSE 2008-09
Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed (Regular) Courses for the session 2008-09 in the colleges of Education located in the State of Haryana from eligible candidates processing following qualification:-
Candidates with at least 45% marks either in Bachelor's Degree or in the Master's Degree of Kurukshetra University/M.D. University/ Ch. Devi Lal University/B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
(1) There shall be rounding of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number of determining eligibility i.e 44.5% and above will not be rounded off to 45%.
(2) Minimum pass marks are required in case of SC Candidates.
(3) 40% marks are required in case of totally blind candidates.
The detailed information, syllabus and guidelines etc. for Entrance test are given in the Prospectus (Code No-CET-B.Ed 2008) that can be obtained from:
(1) Sales counter of of Kurukshetra University Printing Press on cash payment of Rs. 1000/- (for General Candidates) and Rs. 250 (for SC/BC/Blind Candidates of Haryana)
(2) The Manager (P&P), Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra by Post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- (for General Candidates) and Rs. 300/- (for SC/BC/Blind Candidates of Haryana)in favour of Registrar Kurukshetra University payable at Kurukshetra. Candidate should write their name, father's name and CET-B.Ed-2008 on the back of the Demand Draft, request for sending Prospectus by Post will not be entertained after July 17, 2008
(3) All District level Post Offices situated in Haryana and Superintending RMS, D-Division, Asif Ali Road, Near Delight Cinema, New Delhi-2 by paying Rs. 19 extra in addition to the cost of the prospectus.
Application complete in all respect from the eligible candidates must reach by ordinary post by 24th July 2008 (Thursday) positively at Post Box No. 27, Kurukshetra University Post Office, Kurukshetra - 136 119. Forms through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier/ By Hand will not be accepted. In one envelope only one application should be sent.
Incomplete applications and application received after 24th July 2008 (Thursday) will be summarily rejected.
Note: The Prospectus (Code No CET - B.Ed - 2008) will be available for sale w.e.f 08.07.2008
For More Details Please Visit: www.kukinfo.com