KARNATAKA PGCET CELL
(MBA, MCA, M.E./ M.Tech./M.Arch.)
BELGAUM – 590 018
M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2008
Applications are invited from eligible Karnataka and Non-Karnataka candidates for admission to Full Time and Part Time, M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch. Courses offered by University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE),
Bangalore (Bangalore University),
University BDT College of Engineering,
Davangere (Kuvempu University),
Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Mathematics and Computer Science (Kuvempu University), and
Department of studies in Computer Science (University of Mysore) and PG Depts,
Regional Centres & Extension Centres of VTU & institutions affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University for the year 2008-2009.
How to Apply :
The application is made available ONLY on websites www.vtu.ac.in & http://pgcet.vtu.ac.in along with all related information. Candidates have to apply as below :
(1) download the Application Form
(2) completely fill in the same
(3) send the above with all required documents (all attested photocopies of documents and not to send original documents)
A D.D. of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- in case of Karnataka SC/ST & Cat- I on production of documentary proof) drawn in favour of Member Secretary CPAC, payable at Belgaum should be sent along with the Application Form, and all necessary enclosures.
Admission Procedure :
1) For NON-GATE candidates only: Written test will be conducted on 22-06-2008(Sunday) from i) 11.00 am. To 1.00 p.m. for VTU, UBDTCE and UVCE M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch. courses and ii) 2.00 pm. To 4.00 pm., for PG Department of Kuvempu University and University of Mysore M.E./ M.Tech. courses, at various centers specified in the brochure.
2) GATE candidates with valid GATE score are given preference for admission. They have to apply by downloading the application form along with prescribed fee; however they are exempted from appearing for the written test.
For Eligibility Criteria, list of M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch. Courses and Colleges offering the M.E./M.Tech. Courses, Log on to www.vtu.ac.in. or http://pgcet.vtu.ac.in . These websites also have the Admission Brochure containing all the details
1) The down loadable Application Form is made available only from 04-05-2008 to 31-05-2008
2) Last date to receive completed Application Form at PGCET Cell, Belgaum : 31-05-2008
3) Written Test: 22-06-2008 (Sunday)
4) Rank Declaration: 10-07-2008 (tentative)
5) Seat Selection : 14-07-2008 (tentative)
The Member Secretary, CPAC
And Registrar, VTU,
PGCET Cell, VTU Campus,
Belgaum 0831 – 2498129
Bangalore : 080 – 26563266
Mysore : 0821 – 2413502
Gulbarga : 08472 – 256155
For More Details Please CLICK HERE
Click here For PGCET 2009 M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch.
Click here for PGCET 2009 MBA and MCA