FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ADMISSION NOTICE – 2008
The Super-speciality Entrance Test (SET) for admission to following courses will be held on Saturday the 7th June, 2008 and Sunday the 8th June, 2008 at Delhi. Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed form.
1. DM (Cardiology)
2. DM (Neurology)
3. DM (Medical Gastroenterology)
4. M.Ch.(Cadio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery)
5. M.Ch.(Surgical Gastroenterology)
7. M.Ch.(Paediatric Surgery)
The application form along with Bulletin of Information may be obtained from the office of the Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007, against a crossed M.I.C.R. Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque only drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi in the following manner:
(i) By hand for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) between 10:00 A.M. to 03:00
P.M. on all working days from 21st April, 2008 to 19th May, 2008.
(ii) By post for Rs. 1050/- (Rs. One Thousand and Fifty only) along with a self
addressed envelope of 10" X 8" upto 6th May, 2008.
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed the Post-Graduate (MD/MS) examination on or before 31st May, 2008 of the University of Delhi or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University of Delhi and Medical Council of India.
Application form duly filled in and complete in all respects should reach the Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V. P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007 on or before 19th May, 2008 upto 03:00 P.M.
1. Candidates are required to apply separately for each of the above mentioned courses.
2. The candidate should mention his/her name and address at the back of the Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque. The candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the
Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque.
3. For detailed information please consult the Bulletin of Information.
For More Details Please CLICK HERE