Admission Notice 2008
(A) Four years B.Tech degree Programmes at SPSU in the following branches:
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Information Technology
(B) Five Year Integrated International Bachelor- Masters Programme (in collaboration with the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand) in the following branches:
2. Computer Science
3. Elect. & Comm.
4. Information Tech.
- Food Eng. & Bioprocess Tech.(FEBT)
- Agri. Business Management (ABM)
- Computer Science
- Microelectronics (MIC)
- Telecommunications (TC)
- Info. & Comm. Technology (ICT)
- Information Management (IM)
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
i) Candidates should have passed 10+2 science or equivalent examination from a recognized board, securing 60% marks in aggregate of PCM/PCB group. Candidate appearing for the 10+2 examination in 2008 are also eligible to apply. PCM candidates are eligible for all branches. PCB candidates are eligible only for Biotechnology.
ii) Be born on or after June 30th 1986.
iii) Appear in AIEEE/AIPMT 2008 examination conducted by CBSE or in AIEEA 2008 examination conducted by ICAR.
HOW TO APPLY
Application for admission to the B.Tech degree programme is to be made in the prescribed form. The form complete in all respects should reach the Registrar on or before the specified date. Application form incomplete in any respect will be rejected. Application form and information bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.spsu.ac.in or obtained from the Registrar, SPSU, Bhatewar, Udaipur 313601 or from the City Office, Opposite Hotel Hiltop Palace, Ambavgarh, Udaipur- 313001 . Duly filled application should be submitted along with a DD for Rs.600/- in favour of ‘Sir Padampat Singhania University’ payable at Udaipur.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED ALONG WITH FORM
1. Copy of the admit card of AIEEE/ AIPMT/ AIEA 2008 information.
2. Demand draft/ pay order for Rs 600/- (Rupees six hundred only) in favour of ‘Sir Padampat Singhania University’, payable at Udaipur.
Selection will be based on AIEEE rank for all branches. For Biotechnology AIPMT/AIEEA rank will also be applicable.
1. Candidate seeking admission to the B.Tech degree programme shall be required to qualify in the AIEEE/AIPMT examination conducted by CBSE or AIEEA examination conducted by ICAR.
2. Short listed candidates, according to merit in the Entrance Examinations indicated above and shall be placed on the University website www.spsu.ac.in and on the Notice Board of the University.
3. Short listed candidates shall be called for Counselling and admission to be held at the University campus from June 23rd, 2008.
4. Selected candidates shall be required to be present in person for Counselling and shall be required to get admitted by paying the required fee as per schedule.
5. Reservation of seats for SC/ST candidates shall be as per State Govt. norms.
• Issue of application form : April 15 to May 27, 2008
• Last date for submission of Application form : May 27, 2008
• Date for first counselling : June 23-28, 2008
Canvassing in any form to obtain a seat will lead to disqualification of candidate.
Contact Person : Registrar, SPSU
Website : www.spsu.ac.in
Email : email@example.com
City Office : Hill Villa Annexe
Opposite Hotel Hiltop Palace
Ambavgarh, Udaipur- 313001, Rajasthan.
Campus : Bhatewar, Udaipur- 313601, Rajasthan.
Phone: 02957-226095-100 (6 lines)
Mobile: 09928838181 (O)
For More Details CLICK HERE