Campus V, KUSABHADRA CAMPUS
Patia, Bhubaneswar 751024. Orissa, INDIA.
E MAIL : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL : +91 674 2725440, 2725440
MOBILE : + 91 9438303041, + 91 9438304010, + 91 9937017378, + 91 9937021892
Admissions To B.A.LL.B; B.B.A.LL.B & B.Sc.LL.B (Hons.)
ELIGIBILITY A Candidate for admission to the B.A.LL.B; B.B.A.LL.B & B.Sc.LL.B shall have:
(1) Passed the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with at least 50 % marks. For B.Sc.LL.B (hons) candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 55% marks; and
(2) Not completed 21 years of age as on 1st July 2008.
Admission to the five year Integrated B.A.LL.B; B.B.A.LL.B & B.Sc.LL.B (Hons.) programs will be through a common all India entrance test (KLSAT). The entrance test will be of two hours duration. The test will consist of multiple choice questions and short answer type questions to test Legal Acumen, Linguistic Skills, Logistic and Analytical Reasoning, Mathematical and Numerical Ability, and General Knowledge. 70% of the questions will be of multiple choice type and the remaining 30% will be of the short answer type.
APPLICATION FOR THE KIIT LAW SCHOOL ADMISSION TEST (KLSAT)
Application for the admission test can be obtained from the University Counter and various designated branches of Allahabad Bank on payment of Rs. 725.
The filled-in application form shall be returned by hand/post to the Admission Director, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar- 751024 on or before 21st April, 2008. Candidates can also apply online by logging into www.kls.ac.in. Online applicants should send the printed filled in application form duly signed with a Demand Draft of Rs. 700 in favour of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar on or before 21st April, 2008.
Date of issue of application form:
17th March, 2008
Last date for submission of application form:
21st April, 2008
Date of (KLSAT) entrance examination:
4th May, 2008 (4.30pm - 6.30pm)
Declaration of result:
20th May, 2008
Admission First Round:
17th & 18th June, 2008
Notification of Vacancies:
18th June, 2008
Admission Second Round:
24th June, 2008
Commencement of Academic Session:
15th July 2008
For More Details CLICK HERE